PinkDiamond wrote: I don't even remember the last episode I watched.....*blank stare...thinks hard...* Umm...let me go check...

Anyway...I hope they do change the format every now and then to how it was. I think that they changed it because it became stressful for some of the cast members. Especially Ji Hyo...she would look so tired sometimes...

Yeah, that's true. They did get really stressed. Do you remember the umbrella-elevator episode? She was so stressed in that.
PinkDiamond wrote: I don't remember that one...but I remember it was one of the earlier episodes when she complained about always being the one who was chased and she was very frustrated. She said she wanted to be on Sparta's team...then the next episode her and Sparta played cops.

Umbrella-elevator episode...*thinking hard* I just can't remember.

That's the episode...lol

"Find the 4 Running Man umbrellas!"
ayeaye2011 wrote: episode 75 i think, is going to be a little better because in the preview even though they have superpowers they look like they are locked in a building! YAY! :DDD

Last time i checked, the latest Running Man ep.73 HongKong 24hours part 2.
The preview of multiply members are seen, so i believe it ep.74.

@Aye: Are they gonna be locked in the building ? Seems thrilling :D I can't wait to watch it.

Are Siwon, Minho, Sohee, Sulli, Hyorin going to be in ep.74 ?
PinkDiamond wrote: Oh yeah! I remember now! LOL! I love that episode! She was STRESSed! hahaha

I loved it too! It was too funny! LOL

LadyVioletta wrote:
Are Siwon, Minho, Sohee, Sulli, Hyorin going to be in ep.74 ?

I think it might be Episode 75, but I'm not sure
Every time I see YongHwa in Running Man I say the same thing and I'll never get tired of saying it.

YongHwa should be made into a regular cast member or, at the very least, a regular guest.

I haven't been this excited about a Running Man episode in a while...lol

Even the RM members in the jail would agree about the excitement. Now I wanna watch all the YongHwa episodes again. <3
LisNoir wrote: Every time I see YongHwa in Running Man I say the same thing and I'll never get tired of saying it.

YongHwa should be made into a regular cast member or, at the very least, a regular guest.

Even the RM members in the jail would agree about the excitement. Now I wanna watch all the YongHwa episodes again. <3

TSK TSK!!!!! :p
kamz wrote: TSK TSK!!!!! :p

:p....
LisNoir wrote: Every time I see YongHwa in Running Man I say the same thing and I'll never get tired of saying it.

The hunting down episodes i can't wait to watch. I hope i can see it soon :D
oops sorry my mistake! i ment episode 74. :D n i think siwon sulli minho and hyorin will be in 75 instead because there are no guests in the preview for ep 74. :)
There's a part in ep. 73 where HaHa sings his song. A friend had mentioned it to me, but I got distracted (no surprise there) and forgot to look it up, so when I heard it last night, I was laughing a bit too hard. This is the song:

and that led me to find this....lol

PinkDiamond wrote: Ummm...what has been going on with Gary's hair? Leave the hat on Gary! LOL!

And poor Jae Suk. Him and that panda bear! LOL.

Jajaja...He has white hair now...and I laughed through that whole mission with the panda.