I have only watched 2 episodes and the guest was BIGBANG :D I should start watch it because they are so funny :]
I've watched a few episodes with Jessica (SNSD), Lee Joon, and Lee Hyori. The cast is always hilarious. Wish I had time to finish watching all the episodes.
Ami wrote: I have only watched 2 episodes and the guest was BIGBANG :D I should start watch it because they are so funny :]

You can watch all the episodes from http://runningmanclub.blogspot.com its really worth it
I wonder why we can't add RM to our list here on mydramalist?
I have watched all the episodes of RM and can't imagine my life without this show~it's the best of the best and I can't imagine what kind of show can ever beat it. All the people who wrok on and for it are just geniuses. Love RM too much :o
i watch it here kshownow.net
I'm so excited for the next episode since its in Macau which is where I'm from!! Devastated that couldn't be there when it was filmed!!! All the locations they filmed, that I know of so far, in I've been to kinda feel a special connection there aha!
Gosh, my DongWookie in RM ! I'm gonna watch ep. 133 RIGHT NOW !
My boost for the week, every Tuesday when it's been subbed <3
Jackie Chan on running man next week is going to be DAEBAK!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT :D
_VIP_ wrote: Jackie Chan on running man next week is going to be DAEBAK!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT :D

I was really funny.
My bro and I had a good time watching.
what's your all time favourite moment in running man so far?
akai-kitsune wrote: I was really funny.
My bro and I had a good time watching.

what's your all time favourite moment in running man so far?
Love this show. Lee Hyori is scary O_o She pulled a chick's hair to win a game
I just watch it on dramafever.com, though they only have it from ep 80 (or something like that) on, so I've missed the first episodes :(