Currently on episode 2 of Welcome to Waikiki and i laughed out so much already! what a treat for my weekend! Thank you for recommending  this series! 

Is season 2 as good and funny as season 1?

Rjei27:
Is season 2 as good and funny as season 1?

Personally think the first season was better but I still think it was a decent watch. It was more "slice of life" than the first though as they changed the approach and tried to focus on characters more than the comedy. Still was funny at times - just not as funny imo.

A Poem A Day - such a masterpiece i found just now
Hello monster
Designated Survivor - 60 Days
Shining Inheritance
Switch - Change the world
The Last Empress
You're all surrounded
Vagabond

alee9a:

A Poem A Day - such a masterpiece i found just now
Hello monster
Designated Survivor - 60 Days
Shining Inheritance
Switch - Change the world
The Last Empress
You're all surrounded
Vagabond

thank you! Hello Monster, Designated, and Vagabond were on my plan to watch! i'll make them priorities now that someone recommended it as well. 

On the other titles, i will make note of it. Thanks!!!

from the suggestions in this thread, so far i finished watching:

- Age of Youth (8/10)

- Go Back Couple (9.5/10)

- Strangers from Hell (9/10)

- Something in the Rain (8.5/10)

- Search: WWW (9/10)

- Welcome to Waikiki (8.5/10)

*Currently Watching: Because This is My Life  & Stranger

*Next to Watch:  LIVE

Thank you Guys for your recommendations! i've been enjoying my Kdrama marathon because of your great suggestions!

Here is my updated Watched List

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1

Save me  : is a superb and truly masterpiece, the first 3 episode hurt really hard,  every actors are so intense,  direction is like Excellent  with a big E and the script intelligent, worth to watch ( just  some little flaws at the end ? )

If you want check some reviewers more good with english than me ^^ (not my first language):

By the ways i love your list !! Prison playbook, Signal , I hear your voice and so many :p

Soju Sake:

Save me  : is a superb and truly masterpiece, the first 3 episode hurt really hard,  every actors are so intense,  direction is like Excellent  with a big E and the script intelligent, worth to watch ( just  some little flaws at the end ? )

If you want check some reviewers more good with english than me ^^ (not my first language):

By the ways i love your list !! Prison playbook, Signal , I hear your voice and so many :p

oh! Save me is on my Plan to Watch list with high priority. I got so curious with Seo Ye Ji because of It's Okay to Not be Okay. KSH is my all time fave actor and i've only seen SYJ in Hwarang lol. i read nice reviews of Save Me,  and i like that it's of different genre. something unique.

i will definitely watch this soon! very soon! thank you for your recommendation. now i'm getting more excited to watch this! 

Hope you'll enjoy it when times comes ^^

I think SYJ  actor's skills really shine for the  first time in Save Me, i think  you'll see it !!  It's Okay to Not be Okay got me curious too, i'll wait for the first return.

Yess it's maybe a little unique,  

See you watch Because is my first life ,  i  liked this story, very fluid narrative, interesting warm mature content... :D

Soju Sake:

Hope you'll enjoy it when times comes ^^

I think SYJ  actor's skills really shine for the  first time in Save Me, i think  you'll see it !!  It's Okay to Not be Okay got me curious too, i'll wait for the first return.

Yess it's maybe a little unique,  

See you watch Because is my first life ,  i  liked this story, very fluid narrative, interesting warm mature content... :D

yes. i'm currently on episode 9 in "Because  this is My first Life". i love it so far. I love how the FL lead character was written. Not a strong character but not a  weak one as well. I can emphasize with her and not getting annoyed.

Finished Watching:

1.  Age of Youth (8/10)
  2.  Go Back Couple (9.5/10)
  3. Strangers from Hell (9/10)
  4. Something in the Rain (8.5/10)
  5. Search: WWW (9/10)
  6. Welcome to Waikiki (8.5/10)
  7.  Because This is My Life (9/10)

*Currently Watching: 

• STRANGER
  •  LIVE 
  •  IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY

Thank you Guys for your recommendations! i've been enjoying my Kdrama marathon because of your great suggestions!

Finished Watching:

1.  Age of Youth (8/10)
  2.  Go Back Couple (9.5/10)
  3. Strangers from Hell (9/10)
  4. Something in the Rain (8.5/10)
  5. Search: WWW (9/10)
  6. Welcome to Waikiki (8.5/10)
  7.  Because This is My Life (9/10)
  8. LIVE (10/10)

*Currently Watching: 

*Currently Watching (ON AIR):

Thank you Guys for your recommendations!

Live Up To Your Name. 

Clean With Passion For Now. 

Ghost Detective.

Flouzer:

Live Up To Your Name. 

Clean With Passion For Now. 

Ghost Detective.

thank you for the recommendation! i added “Live Up to your name” in my priority list. it’s been on my plan list for a while. :) il check the other 2, not quite familiar with those 2 yet. 

kamsamnida! 

Rjei27:

thank you for the recommendation! i added “Live Up to your name” in my priority list. it’s been on my plan list for a while. :) il check the other 2, not quite familiar with those 2 yet. 

kamsamnida! 

the other 2 aren't rated very well actually and some didn't really liked them but I personally enjoyed them. heh

Flouzer:

the other 2 aren't rated very well actually and some didn't really liked them but I personally enjoyed them. heh

i noticed that when i searched it, but i always read the 10/10 reviews if i see that the average rating is not that high :) thank you again!