Hello everyone! 

Every year I end up with a short list of my most anticipated dramas, and every year a majority if not all of them end up falling short of my expectations. Does this happen to anyone else? Anyway, it got me thinking about what other drama watchers are experiencing for this year. 

Do you have any dramas you're looking forward to? If they aired already, did they live up to your expectations? (2/3 of mine didn't rip) Do you consider yourself to be good at predicting how a drama will turn out?

I made a voting list, so please vote while you're here~

https://mydramalist.com/list/W3rPMrP1

(also please let me know if i'm missing any dramas on this list. i know a couple were announced the other day..) 

I just really hope "It's Okay Not To Be Okay" doesn't flop. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also trying to keep my excitement at a moderate level. I just really love dramas like "It's Okay, That's Love" and "Soul Mechanic" so I'm hoping that it will be good like those.

So many highly anticipated dramas that aired at the beginning of this year that were disappointing to me so I'm hesitant lol