The things that i am looking for in dramas:

- Really amazing drama!

- Really good acting skills!

- Good cast!

Last drama that i watched and really liked was 'Extracurricular'.

You can suggest Chinese and Japanese dramas too but keep up with what i am searching.

I saw a lot of those type of dramas so please take a look in my List before you recommending.

crash landing on you

Itaewon class (there's the same actor)

Vagabond

Save me

honey_boo:

Itaewon class (there's the same actor)

Vagabond

Save me

Itaewon Class - I dropped the drama after few episodes, I guess this drama was too obvious for me what will happen next. Not fan of the dramas of Park Seo Joon.

Vagabond - I will watch this drama because i love the cast, Really hope it's good. 

Save me - Really loved the first season! I also will check the second season!

Thank you

Mazurek:

crash landing on you

Crash Landing on You - I tried to check about this drama few times and nah i don't attracted to this drama. But i know the drama has amazing OST. 

Thank you

Eyal:

Itaewon Class - I dropped the drama after few episodes, I guess this drama was too obvious for me what will happen next. Not fan of the dramas of Park Seo Joon.

Vagabond - I will watch this drama because i love the cast, Really hope it's good. 

Save me - Really loved the first season! I also will check the second season!

Thank you

Crash Landing on You - I tried to check about this drama few times and nah i don't attracted to this drama. But i know the drama has amazing OST. 

Thank you

I thought that I wouldn’t like CLOY either but I was shocked how much I liked it. It’s both  funny and moving at the same time. And I do agree that this drama has an awesome ost.

Since you liked 1 litre of Tears I think you would enjoy Last Friends. The acting is amazing and  It has a great cast.  Nishikido Ryo who played the ML in one litre of tears is in this drama as well. 

https://mydramalist.com/1295-last-friends

PrincessJirachi:

Since you liked 1 litre of Tears I think you would enjoy Last Friends. The acting is amazing and  It has a great cast.  Nishikido Ryo who played the ML in one litre of tears is in this drama as well. 

https://mydramalist.com/1295-last-friends

Last Friends - Usually i searching for more recent dramas from  the last years, If this drama will able to make half of what '1 litre of Tears' makes me so i definitely will watch it!

Thank you

Mazurek:

I thought that I wouldn’t like CLOY either but I was shocked how much I liked it. It’s both  funny and moving at the same time. And I do agree that this drama has an awesome ost.

CLOY - Maybe i will check about this drama today but i am sure i will drop it.

I want to saw 'Dictatorship' 'Poor people' 'Not developing country' and thing has everyone else heard about north korea and the bad condition people's are living under the dictatorship...

But instead i saw the main character are escape from north korea easily and and are rich...

Fix me if i get it wrong.

strong woman do bong soon - it's a rom com but there are elements of crime in it.

Here are some Chinese dramas that I would recommend to anyone!

Accidentally in Love 

Unrequited Love 

Love O2O 

(Friendship, Romance, Youth)

Based on your list, I would recommend:

Steel Cold Winter 

A Stray Goat 

zaynub123:

Goblin (this is one my top 10/10 for me)

My comment in the page of 'Goblin'

"The cast is really good and the comedy is funny.
The romance is ridiculous and the screenwriter is awful..."

I stopped watching the drama for a while idk if i will keep watch the drama or if i will drop the drama.

Thank you

I only watched Japanese drama ,here few drama that I think tou would like! 

sukina hito ga iru koto 

Itazura na kiss love in tokyo

boku unmei no hito

Misaki number one

Enjoy:) if you would like more you can feel free to ask!