While I love streaming my favorite dramas, there are a few that Id likes to get the DVD sets for. I know a lot of people mention yesasia but that site seems confusing and of course, there is amazon but I've read reviews about missing eng sub and low-quality video playback (i.e. scarlet heart reyo) so I'm uneasy about dropping $70 on there.

Also, what's the time frame for dramas to hit DVD? I just finished Tale of the Nine Tailed and would loved to get a special edition copy if I can!

I've also found that some of the DVD sets coming from Malaysia may contain DVDs that won't play properly (purchased from Amazon as well as YesAsia). 

The best ones have been the ones I purchased from Dragon Gate Bookstore. Their selection may be limited, but the quality is topnotch as is the speed in which you receive your merchandise.

Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you regarding the turn around time for DVDs to be available for purchase from any dramas.

Tagati:

I've also found that some of the DVD sets coming from Malaysia may contain DVDs that won't play properly (purchased from Amazon as well as YesAsia). 

The best ones have been the ones I purchased from Dragon Gate Bookstore. Their selection may be limited, but the quality is topnotch as is the speed in which you receive your merchandise.

Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you regarding the turn around time for DVDs to be available for purchase from any dramas.

Thanks! Ill check them out!!