My lowest rated Kdrama that I actually completed is My Secret Romance. I think their chemistry kept me hooked just enough to continue watching. 

AmberBee123:

My lowest rated Kdrama that I actually completed is My Secret Romance. I think their chemistry kept me hooked just enough to continue watching. 

I actually rewatched My Secret Romance last week. First time I watched I thought it was pretty good, but second time around I thought it was a bit cheesy, but I still thought it was alright, but not as good as first time around. Overall My Secret Romance is far from the worst kdrama I've watched, I still think it's a fairly decent kdrama romcom series.

One more time - the only drama I've dropped so far. The ML was so insulting to the FL and didn't respect her at all even though they had been in a relationship for many years. The ML truly made some horrific remarks about his then girlfriend & the things he said about her appearance and sex life just nauseated me until no end. And like we're supposed to ship these two characters together and they supposedly were madly in love, but I just wanted to smack the hell out of the ML. Seriously that girl 100% deserved better. It's quite surprising that I loathed this drama since I normally like L's dramas (yes, even meow the secret boy was something I loved lol)

Marriage not dating. I can't get past the first episode because the fl is so gd annoying

Lee:

Marriage not dating. I can't get past the first episode because the fl is so gd annoying

I had the same feeling. It actually gets much  better after 2 ep

Marriage not dating is pretty good and funny. After I watched it I decided to watch 2 other series by the same director, Another Miss Oh and Beauty Inside, pretty good series (same actress in both).

I really wanted to like "Scholar Who Walks the Night" and "Joseon Gunman" because of Lee Joon Gi, but I couldn't finish either of them. More filler than plot, and so many continuity errors in both of them...

Because it is fresh in my mind and a recent drama I've watch "I Hate Juilet" with Lee Hong Ki...

I don't know why I tortured myself...it was supposed to be a mind-reading drama that draws the two characters near each other but the plot fell apart and he couldn't read her mind 99.99 percent of the drama...and there was no reason why the two even liked each other and there was no plot...like what was this supposed to be about really???...there honestly wasn't a script written for this... Lee Hong Ki deserves better...

Doctor stranger 

The female lead *argh i really found her annoying in the whole drama ,, if  male lead lee jong suk ended up with the second it  would really finished beautifully ,, but noo it was really dissapointing for me. Don't know why this is soo overrated

Lovely horribly

The plot ,the actor and actresses the whole thing was  really horrible not lovely at all.

Female leads acting i really found it annoying again also the main  male lead ,, i regret it why i watched it why??

Lee:

At first it was kinda annoying but  then it go3s with the flow i kinda liked that drama

Madame Antoine  It's about "psychologist" who does "research" about love. It was a prejudicial parody of real science. 

Meloholic and That Man Oh Soo  Ridiculous stories, bad acting, many cliche moments.

Nina Los:

"Cheat on me, if you can" I haven't grasped the task of the authors which they prepared for the viewers. In what way the audience must react to the senseless acts of the main characters. During 16 episodes I was honestly trying to figure out the content. The drama had a low rating seem plenty of viewers were in a similar position.

yeah I feel like I wasted my time on this one. 

NeOn_TaE:

Doctor stranger 

The female lead *argh i really found her annoying in the whole drama ,, if  male lead lee jong suk ended up with the second it  would really finished beautifully ,, but noo it was really dissapointing for me. Don't know why this is soo overrated

Lovely horribly

The plot ,the actor and actresses the whole thing was  really horrible not lovely at all.

Female leads acting i really found it annoying again also the main  male lead ,, i regret it why i watched it why??

lol I kinda enjoyed Lovely Horribly.. the elevator kiss scene was so cringy but hilarious xD

Nina Los:

"Cheat on me, if you can" I haven't grasped the task of the authors which they prepared for the viewers. In what way the audience must react to the senseless acts of the main characters. During 16 episodes I was honestly trying to figure out the content. The drama had a low rating seem plenty of viewers were in a similar position.

I guess it's unsurprising that KBS series get awards at KBS Drama awards, but getting three ? Based on your comments that doesn't seem deserved.

Nina Los:

I share your opinion on "Cheat on me, if you can", I dropped it, but rating isn't that low. I think that's because it was visually nice.

For dramas i've finished, it'd have to be 'W - Two Worlds Apart'

It's an unpopular opinion sure, but I have a lot to say about it. (In summary, it was full of plot-holes just to get the ML out of his situations. The FL was not relevant unless she was saving the ML, and the writer made her suffer all sorts of pain for no reason at all. For someone who watched Extraordinary You first and absolutely loved it, this was very disappointing.)