So this drama has 2 important characters that I know of, a mother and her daughter. The mother is a poor single mother who can barely afford her daughters extra needs but has enough money to send her to school, so basically I remember seeing the daughter in a school uniform and from what I remember I think she was in high school in the episodes I saw. I am not sure which broadcaster, but I have a guess that it is KBS. I am also not sure if it was a longer drama (~50 eps) or a shorter one (~16 eps).

To describe their characters:

The daughter is incredibly ungrateful, always yelling at her mother because she can't afford what she [the daughter] wants. But the mother takes the yelling in stride and shows only pure love to her daughter, as far as I know, the daughter becomes more grateful as the series goes on from what I can remember.

I don't remember seeing the mother snap at her daughter from what my brain can remember. The actress looked quite middle aged, but not incredibly old, I think she had quite the young looking face.

Now I am not sure if there was any important character but the two, but I can remember vividly that the mother and daughter had a lot of screen time together, and if there really was other important characters, then I just can't remember them.

As a hint to help, please note that my memory is fuzzy and this scene may not exist in the K-Drama!:

I remember the daughter yelling at the mother regarding something she owns being worn down, I'm not sure if it was her shoes, backpack, or something else. And I think she slammed that worn down thing to show her anger. I remember that the scene went mostly like this.

If anyone can help, I would be incredibly grateful! Hopefully my description rings a bell!

I think, people will need a bit more info. See, if you can remember when you watched it(Like what years), was it an ongoing show? Can you remember some other significant characters? Were there any other family members?
I tried to search using these filters.
> Type: Drama
> Country: South Korean
> Tag: Mother-Daughter Relationship
> Networks: KBS1, KBS2
> Status: Completed
https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68&co=3&th=847&nt=1,33&st=3&so=relevance
42 results found. But I could already tell some of em are not what you're looking for. You can narrow it down further if you think it was a family genre drama.

I honestly don't know what it is, but maybe Just Dance? I promptly dropped it on first episode, but I remember the main character (the girl) is being pretty ungrateful to her poor mother.

kura2ninja:

I honestly don't know what it is, but maybe Just Dance? I promptly dropped it on first episode, but I remember the main character (the girl) is being pretty ungrateful to her poor mother.

Sadly, no. I apologize for not mentioning that I think the drama aired before 2015. Perhaps a safe range of when I think the drama aired is 2009-2015.

I think I watched this but can't remember it. :(  All About My Mom, maybe?

Sunnie:

I think I watched this but can't remember it. :(  All About My Mom, maybe?

Nope, I don't think this is the correct drama :( the daughter is in high school and if my memory serves me right they are living in a more "traditional" house because they are quite poor in the drama, so it is not set in a "modern" building from what I can remember.

Matchitza:

Nope, I don't think this is the correct drama :( the daughter is in high school and if my memory serves me right they are living in a more "traditional" house because they are quite poor in the drama, so it is not set in a "modern" building from what I can remember.

I just asked someone and they said Autumn in My Heart. I'm not sure though.

Sunnie:

I just asked someone and they said Autumn in My Heart. I'm not sure though.

I don't think this is correct either :(

I think this is a wild goose chase as I should've at least remembered the actors as in that case I could've just sifted through their past dramas, sorry for making you go through the trouble!

Matchitza:

I don't think this is correct either :(

I think this is a wild goose chase as I should've at least remembered the actors as in that case I could've just sifted through their past dramas, sorry for making you go through the trouble!

Oww no problem. Let's search till we find it. :)