So there's this show that I swear I have seen, where the main female lead parents are murdered and she's stalked by this reporter for years and when the killer decides to make a come back he does it by kidnapping the daughter of the reporter who followed her around. If anyone knows what that show is can you please let me know !!!!!!!

The reporter also gets a survivor killed by posting a picture of her hospital room number in an article

Also the girl gets kidnapped after buying a cake and then her mother calls husband but he ignores the phone

That last part sounds a lot like The Game: Towards Zero that happened with a side character who got kidnapped in the first episode and the FL/ML work together to save her. The FL was a detective and there was a supporting character who was a reporter. That hospital killing also fits the description. 

Sunset:

That last part sounds a lot like The Game: Towards Zero that happened with a side character who got kidnapped in the first episode and the FL/ML work together to save her. The FL was a detective and there was a supporting character who was a reporter. That hospital killing also fits the description. 

This was the drama, thanks for your help!