i have posted the one who has bold badass FL some of them had kicks in groin 

f4 thai version definetly has lol

hmm cutearisu and i need time to do some research

yess that's a good idea

Sorry guys i will not able to post for sometime because my exams are coming near . Once my exams are over. I will definitely post okay .. please wait for me 

Thank you cutearisu and zimmergirl007 for the wish. I will surely update it after my exams. 

I'm  preparing for CA intermediate  and my exams will start from 15th may. 

CA(chartered account) is very tough course if you know

And zimmergirl007 very best of luck to you. Do your best okkk 

Fighting!!

For some reason I can barely remember any more, I'll add more if I do:

FLs accidentally kick ML in groin;

Mad For Each Other: Kdrama (Ep 5)

Romance of Hua Rong (Ep 1)

Aw you're welcome haha, I love the faith in me lmao :). It might be worth posting  in the recommendation forum, I think more people would check and willing to recommend there. If you don't mind the country put it in this one : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum 

(Or find the forum by going General Asia>Recommendation)

Oh, thats frustrating, how many recommendations does @zimmergirl007 need/want? There's been 12 definite recs so far? Nice to see you too haha, and for sure, do that if you want :))

Hey, its no trouble at all, don't worry about bothering anybody :)

sorry i was finding for you okay i will go first

doctor stranger episode 4 & episode 12

hello there zimmergirl finally i found something after 20 days hehe i told you i am a tortoise

tomorrow-2022 episode number 10 

I hope ARMY can help you now ARMY need your help please suggest something !!!!!

hello there zimmergirl I found something new hehe finally after 3 weeks

Flower of evil-episode 4 

I really hope you find someone faster than me because it is really taking long time from my side

ARMY    AThousand_PaperCranes please guys suggest something I counting you will suggest something

It's okay not to be okay .

cutearisu:

hello there zimmergirl I found something new hehe finally after 3 weeks

Flower of evil-episode 4 

I really hope you find someone faster than me because it is really taking long time from my side

ARMY    AThousand_PaperCranes please guys suggest something I counting you will suggest something

Hello there ARMY here