My mom wants to rewatch this older drama (she doesn't remember the exact year it aired), but she can't remember the title of it. She does watch Japanese & Taiwanese dramas from time to time, but she thinks it's a K-drama. Even though I've watched K-dramas for years now, it doesn't seem familiar to me. Hopefully someone can help me out? Thanks in advance.

This is what she remembers about the plot:
When the ML was a little boy, he lived in a 2-story house with his grandfather. There was a fire one day, and the ML escaped and climbed a tree next to the house until the firefighters came to rescue him. My mom thinks the grandfather died due to the fire. A mentor took the ML in and raised him. Once the ML was an adult he worked for the mentor at his company.

The FL saved enough money the buy the house that the ML lived in as a kid, but she never once went to the 2nd floor, she just lived on the 1st floor. She bought the house since it's close to her work. The FL's brother is also in the military. She works for the same company that the ML is at, and she becomes the secretary for the ML. My mom said she also remembers the FL lead renting out the room on the 2nd floor of the house to the ML, so they end up living together?

Elite:

This so sounds like Jugglers

I just checked with my mom and it is Jugglers. Thank you ^^