Hello everyone I am looking for krystal jung movies and dramas where she has atleast one action sequence.  I watch players and she really killed in those limited action scenes so I want to watch more dramas and movies where she is doing some action scenes. Thank you in advance.

Try Search 
She has quite a few action moments in that drama

Id also recommend you to watch Prison Playbook and Crazy Love. She is very good in both dramas. I personally prefer her Prison Playbook role even if that is just a support one. But she is wonderful in it 

There's also Police University which wasn't as enticing as Search or Player plot-wise but there is quite a bit of physical training since it IS a training academy people place into to become police officers (usually higher starting positions than those who take the test to become an officer and start at the bottom rung)... and of course the plot isn't all about the training or we'd be watching a documentary/mockumentary. It's pretty gratifying, though, whenever the female lead is significantly stronger than the male lead and they show it off...  :)

Lou:

Try Search 
She has quite a few action moments in that drama

Id also recommend you to watch Prison Playbook and Crazy Love. She is very good in both dramas. I personally prefer her Prison Playbook role even if that is just a support one. But she is wonderful in it 

Thank you so much Lou I will check all three dramas. 

ElBee:

There's also Police University which wasn't as enticing as Search or Player plot-wise but there is quite a bit of physical training since it IS a training academy people place into to become police officers (usually higher starting positions than those who take the test to become an officer and start at the bottom rung)... and of course the plot isn't all about the training or we'd be watching a documentary/mockumentary. It's pretty gratifying, though, whenever the female lead is significantly stronger than the male lead and they show it off...  :)

I thought police university was all about talking and training lol. I thought krystal jung wouldn't have any action scenes in that drama she would just talk and train in whole drama. I need to check this drama ASAP thank you very much ElBee for letting  me know.