The date range I think it's 2009-ish-2015.

What I remember of the drama is that one of the bits is that the main male lead ends up as a kid being thrown into a pool in the deep end, which his father isn't sorry for. This causes him to not trust people very much and he was isolated very much as a kid. IIRC he grew up to be a CEO and programmer. The story ends with female lead helping male lead make up with his overbearing father. I remember hating that at the time because I didn't think the father did anything to deserve it.

It had romance, but was light on the comedy, despite it listed as comedy, I didn't find it very funny.

At the time, there was debate about if the Main Male character was autistic since he showed autistic traits in the acting, etc, but the writer came hard against it after finding out (because AH moment) and wrote against it and then the acting drastically changed after that.

I need to find it again.

I watched this a while back but maybe this is what you are looking for: Lucky Romance

Sam:

I watched this a while back but maybe this is what you are looking for: Lucky Romance

Yes, this one. Thank you.