T♔ARA

T-ara (Korean: 티아라, Japanese: ティアラ, often stylized as T-ARA or T♔ARA) is a South Korean girl group formed by Core Contents Media in 2009. Before their debut, there was a high level of interest in the group as they were called "Super Rookies" and had been training for three years prior to debut.
Originally a five-member group, they released their first song "Good Person" for the soundtrack of the Korean drama Cinderella Man in April 2009. In June 2009, members Jiwon and Jiae left the group, delaying the group's debut. The next month, T-ara regrouped to become a six-member group with the addition of Boram, Qri, and Soyeon, and released their debut single "거짓말" ("Lies").
In July 2010, T-ara introduced a new member, Ryu Hwayoung, to become a seven-member group. T-ara uses a rotating leader system, and has a different member of the group elected as leader each year, in order to give both the group and the individual members the opportunity to grow in a new direction.
In 2011, T-ara signed a $4.3 million contract with management company J-ROCK for their Japanese debut, the highest out of all the girl groups debuting in Japan.[5] Their major record label is EMI Music Japan while their management and promotional marketing takes place under J-ROCK.[6] The group's first single, a remake of their 2009 hit "Bo Peep Bo Peep", debuted at #1 on the Oricon weekly charts with 49,712 copies sold, the first for a debuting Korean girl group ever in history.

Members

Boram: Jeon Bo Ram (전보람) born March 22, 1986--> Vocalist- Third generation artist.
Qri: Lee Ji Hyun (이지현)- born December 12, 1986---> Vocalist, Visual Formerly a model, shares the same birthday with fellow member Eunjung.
Soyeon: Park In Jung (박인정) October 5, 1987--> Leader, Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Spokesperson Former SM Entertainment trainee. Was part of the project group that is now Girls' Generation.
Eunjung: Ham Eun Jung (함은정)-- December 12, 1988-->Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Originally trained in acting.
Hyomin: Park Sun Young (박선영), May 30, 1989 --->Lead Vocalist, Rapper, An ulzzang, Former JYP trainee.
Hwayoung: Ryu Hwa Young (류화영) April 22, 1993---> Main Rapper, Joined in 2010. Her twin sister is Hyoyoung from Co-Ed School/5dolls.
Jiyeon: Park Ji Yeon (박지연), born June 7, 1993 ---->Vocalist, Main Dancer, Originally trained to be a model and actress.

Discography
Korean discography
Studio albums
2009: Absolute First Album
Repackaged albums
2010: Breaking Heart
Extended plays
2010: Temptastic
2011: John Travolta Wannabe
2011: Black Eyes
Repackaged EPs (Extended Plays)
2011: Roly-Poly in Copacabana
2012: Funky Town

Japanese discography
Single albums
2011: Bo Peep Bo Peep
2011: Yayaya
2012: Roly-Poly

Television
2010 T-ara World
T-ara Dot Com
T-ara's Hello Baby
T-ara Dream Girls
2011 T-ara's Pretty Boys
Soyeon joined the cast of Oh! My School/100 Points out of 100 at episode 12 and stayed to the very end.
Hyomin was part of the cast member of 'Invincible Youth', a popular KBS variety show which was running from October 2009 until the show ended its first season in December 2010.
Jiyeon was part of SBS's Good Sunday variety show 'Heroes' which aired from July 2010 until May 2011.
The group opened their own online shopping mall "T-ara Dot Com" in March 2010. The members had planned the concept and the setup of the shopping mall, including choosing the models and styling as well as handling the sales of the online transactions. A reality show of the same name was centered behind the business.
T-ara will be the first idol group to sign a contract with online shopping mall Hi-Mart.
im not really into girl groups but i do love "cry cry" and "go crazy because of you".
I don't really listen to girl groups, but this is my favorite T-ara song.

I like one or two more but I don't remember the names...jejeje I'll post when I find them. And sadly, after listening to Roly Poly so many times through WGM and in the last few days because of the Gayo DaeJuns, I automatically start to sing it. *sigh*
2011 SBS Gayo D

2011 KBS GD

2011 MBC GD

Performance

Collaborations
Thanks for your posts, LisNoir. :) I like that song you added too(I go crazy because of you and the songs: Lies, Time to love and Cry Cry. Roly Roly is not my favorite but it is indeed very catchy. ;)
Just finished watching Lovey-Dovey drama version and i loved it.

Part 1 (turn on cc for eng subs)

part 2

part 3
Oh I didn't know they released Lovey-Dovey. I thought that they delayed it. Thanks Ali!
Yeona wrote: Oh I didn't know they released Lovey-Dovey. I thought that they delayed it.

Thanks Ali!

Your Welcome :)

and i guess they did delay it. it was originally supposed to be released Dec 24th but got pushed to jan 2nd. http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/t-ara-delays-the-release-of-lovey-dovey-mv-to-next-year
I have yet to recognize all the members. I can only recognize Jiyeon, Soyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung.
Oh I like T-ara's new song, but 20 minutes, really? REALLY? And I thougt Lady Gaga's Telephone was long... Although I like them, I'd like to have a video which is, let's say, less than 10 minutes long. The chorus is superb, Lovey Dovey...