LisNoir wrote: I don't really like his songs, but I think he's a funny guy. I still remember his "It's a conspiracy!" in Idol Army...lol

That season of Idol Army was so funny XD
Jay Park confirms upcoming collaboration with rapper Bizzy

This morning, Jay Park took to Twitter to announce his upcoming collaboration with rapper Bizzy!

An artist under the label Jungle Entertainment (also behind Drunken Tiger, Yoon Mi Rae, Leessang & Jung In), Bizzy has made a name for himself with his ill rhymes and style. He also found himself in the spotlight in November when he featured in Kim Kyung Ho‘s performance on ‘I Am a Singer‘, which earned a standing ovation and the coveted #1 spot that episode.

Jay Park and Bizzy crossed paths as performers at ‘The Jungle Concert in L.A.‘ back in early December last year. With their explosive rapping talent, this duo is guaranteed to deliver great ear candy for the public. Stay tuned for more on this upcoming collaboration!

Allkpop
Jay Park reveals sharp jacket cover for ‘New Breed Part 2′

Jay Park has just unveiled the jacket cover for his new album, ‘New Breed‘!

On January 27th, his agency SidusHQ tweeted this haunting image to Jay Park’s international fanbase, drawing gasps of surprise and admiration from across the board.

Jay Park is seen with a Mexican ‘Day of the Dead’ skull drawn on his face, a macabre look that only gets amplified by his surly expression. His formal black suit and heavy chains perfectly juxtapose his life as a rapper and R&B artist.

The multi-talented artist released part 1 of ‘New Breed’ back in December, so the new album will be ‘Part 2′.

Jay Park will be dropping ‘Part 2′ on February 7th. Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates!

Allkpop
Jay Park releases a poster of his new album: “A nice look in a suit!”

wrote: Jay Park has released a poster of his new album with the albums’ release a week ahead.

Park, who has already attracted attention with a shocking skull face paint teaser, has changed into a sweet guy and shows another different charm of his through the poster.

In the poster, Park is showing a modern, stylish look in a neat black suit with a bow tie. His chic, charismatic look and distinctive pose especially attract attention because they are making him look greater in a suit.

The poster only shows Park’s name, JAY, the picture of him, and a statement that reads, “Jay Park 1st Album 2012 New Breed.” Park’s fans are curious to know what kind of looks and music he will show through his first full-length album.

Park’s first album is currently receiving wide attention because it’s been reported that many renowned musicians in and outside the country, including Rob Knox who is well-known as Justin Timberlake’s producer, have participated in. Park’s first full-length album, NEW BREED, will be released on February 7.

Source: korea.com
Source: CLICK

Jay Park will be back on ‘M Countdown!’

wrote: Jay Park, former member of 2PM, will be back with his new album.

Park will appear in the February 16 episode of cable channel Mnet’s M Countdown to perform his new song.

He will sing “Know Your Name,” which was released one year after he released his first album, and gave amazing performance on the stage.

K. will and Kim Geu Rim will also be back performing through the show. Kim, who appeared on Super Star K2, will perform her second single “To You” for the first time.

K. will also sing two songs, “I Need You” and “I Hate Myself.”

Girl group EXID, created by Sinsa-dong Tiger, will debut on the show. EXID drew a lot of attention by holding their showcase with 4minute’s Hyun Ah and Jeon Ji Yoon and Huh Gak’s helps.

SE7EN, FT Island, Jang Jae In, Block-B, Dalshabet, Miryo, SunnyHill, B.A.P, and Spica will also appear on the show.
Jay Park modifies “Know Your Name” choreography

We previously reported that Jay Park‘s choreography for “Know Your Name“ has come under fire for its provocative nature. As such, Jay has made some modifications to the routine in order to quell the complaints.

On the February 17th broadcast of KBS‘s ‘Music Bank‘, Jay showcased an altered dance different from his earlier performance on Mnet‘s ‘M! Countdown‘. The “playing with fire dance”, which viewers felt was too sexual for national broadcast, was toned down; additionally, Jay included several new steps that were equally passionate, yet not as provocative.

In regards to the modification, his company released a statement saying, “After Jay Park’s comeback performance, we decided to modify the dance after receiving many requests from his fans. From now on, viewers will be able to witness a more powerful performance from Jay.”

Netizens have responded by commenting, “Even though the dance was altered, his sexiness remains the same” , “I think the stage has become more powerful” and “Jay works hard to understand his fans’ feelings“.

Allkpop
I don't see why there was a need to edit his dance when you compare it to Troublemaker's MV and live performances... it was basically all about him touching Hyuna's crotches
Jay Park offers to marry a fan but gets rejected

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120228_jaebum_hello.jpg[/IMG]

Singer Jay Park offered to marry a fan in his attempt to persuade her to get a hair cut, but he was flatly rejected.

A concerned father of three daughters was a guest on the February 27th broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘National Talk Show Hello‘. The father expressed his concern for his three daughters who have never cut their hair even once since they were born.

If you combine the lengths of his daughters hair (oldest having 70.86 inches or 5’11″, 2nd daughter 66.90 inches or 5’7″, and the youngest 57.06 inches long or 4’9″), the total length comes out to be a bit over 16 feet long!

The father expressed his desire for the girls to cut their hair and added, “[I]There have been a number of times where the girls could have gotten seriously hurt because of the length of their hair.

In addition, the father revealed that his 2nd daughter is a huge Jay Park fan and eagerly asked Jay Park to convince his daughter to have her hair cut.

If you cut your hair, I’ll give you a signed CD, a hug and will even take a picture with you,” Jay Park generously offered, but the girl still refused.

Jay Park later went on to say that he would even marry her if she cut her hair, but unfortunately the girl rejected him again saying, “I’d feel burdensome marrying you, since you’re a major celebrity,” causing the viewers to laugh.

Source & Image: TV Report |via: Nate & allkpop
Girl who rejected Jay Park’s marriage offer finally cuts her hair

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/20120314_nationaltalkshowhello.jpg[/IMG]

Remember the girl who rejected Jay Park, when he offered to marry her if she gets her hair cut? Well, her and her two sisters have recently undergone a 180 degree transformation after much hesitation!

The three sisters previously appeared on the February 27th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘National Talk Show Hello‘, after their father requested to participate in the program in concern for his three daughters, who have never cut their hair since they were born. If you combined the lengths of their hair, the total length came out to be a bit over 16 feet long!

As the three have grown in fame, they again appeared on a recent broadcast of KBS 2TV’s ‘YeoYooManMan‘ and explained the downsides of having long hair. They revealed, [I]“It takes us at least 30 minutes to wash our hair and when we go to public baths, everybody stares at us.”

In addition, the three sisters were in great shock after their latest visit to the hospital for a check-up. It turns out that having such long hair could lead to neck and back issues as they get older. As a result, the sisters decided to cut their hair and made their way to the hair salon.

The youngest was the first to have her hair cut but before the grand moment, the girl confidently commented, “I’m gonna have to have it cut sooner or later. It’s better just doing it this way.” However, as soon as the hairstylist began, the girl burst into tears, followed by her family and her two sisters watching from behind.

Once it was all over, the sisters remarked, “I want to buy a curling iron,” and “I’ve always wanted to wash my hair facing down.” The youngest sister seemed to be most satisfied with her new hairstyle saying, “I really like this hairstyle. I’ll never grow out my hair ever again.”

Unfortunately her other sisters didn’t seem to agree, as they said that they would like to grow out their hair once again.

Haha I wonder if she's gonna take Jay Park up on his offer now? XD
Hahaha, he had a guest role on the sitcom "Vampire Idol" - so cheesy.

Jay being cute for Lee shi young in Music and Lyric. <3 <3 <3
Jay Park's FREEEEE English Album!!!!!!!!!! Be warned though some songs are bit inappropriate.
Download Link ----->CLICKY!
Witchgirl247 wrote: Jay Park's FREEEEE English Album!!!!!!!!!! Be warned though some songs are bit inappropriate.
Download Link ----->CLICKY!

I should've been prepared for the onslaught of curses lol... It's "dope" though ^^*