박재범

He's a Korean-American recording artist, dancer, rapper, music producer, b-boy, songwriter, composer and actor. He is the former leader of the South Korean boy band 2PM, and is a member of Seattle-based b-boy crew Art of Movement (AOM).

Born in Seattle, Washington, Park showed great interest in hip hop music and breakdancing in particular. In 2003, during his early high school years, he joined a local b-boy crew called Art of Movement (AOM). In 2004, he auditioned in Seattle, Washington, for Korea-based, JYP Entertainment (JYPE). The company's founder, Park Jin-young, watched Park's audition and brought him to Korea in January 2005 to receive further training in dancing, rapping, singing, and the Korean language. Park was raised in Edmonds, Washington where he attended Edmonds Woodway High School and is fluent in Korean and English.

Discography

-Take a Deeper Look
Release date: 27. April 2011
Sales : +74.934

-믿어줄래 (Count On Me)
Release date: 13. July 2010
Gaon Chart Peak Position: 1[94]
Sales : +41.316

I love these songs (:

cool vids C4U love the dancing !!
RainFlower wrote: cool vids C4U love the dancing !!

Me too! Haha he and Taeyang (Big Bang) remind me of each other. Haha I think they're music sounds similar as well (:
I like Jay Park because of his dancing. his singing is not bad but i just love his dancing a lot more.
I don't really like his songs, but I think he's a funny guy. I still remember his "It's a conspiracy!" in Idol Army...lol
LisNoir wrote: I don't really like his songs, but I think he's a funny guy. I still remember his "It's a conspiracy!" in Idol Army...lol

Haha I haven't seen that! I like some of his songs (the ones I posted) and a few others
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I haven't seen that! I like some of his songs (the ones I posted) and a few others

You should watch it! lol
LisNoir wrote: You should watch it! lol

Haha is it on Youtube??
Crazy4You wrote: Haha is it on Youtube??

I think I saw it on Dailymotion.
LisNoir wrote: I think I saw it on Dailymotion.

Haha okay I'll check it out, thanks! (:
Jay Park prepares a piano performance for the ’26th Golden Disk Awards’

Singer Jay Park will be deviating from his normal dance routines by presenting a special piano stage at the ’26th Golden Disk Awards’!

On January 10th, Sidus HQ‘s Twitter shared an update with a photo of the singer hard at work. They wrote, “Jay Park is taking piano lessons! What will his skills be like… Check for yourself at the Golden Disk Awards!”

Though he’s dressed casually in a hoodie and a T-shirt, Jay is all business when it comes to his music, as seen by his serious and determined expression. Since he’s known for his dance performances, the piano stage will be something new for fans to enjoy.

Jay Park also recently recognized the good deeds of his fans, who had donated $1,000 USD to help aid the surgery expenses of a disabled child in need.

Allkpop
Jay Park confirms he’s working on a new track with Dynamic Duo

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120102_jaypark_calendar_3.jpg[/IMG]

It looks like Jay Park‘s new album is going to be fire, as he’s just confirmed a collaboration with hip hop heavyweights, Dynamic Duo!

On January 16th, Jay Park caused considerable buzz after he tweeted, “[I]It’s official y’all !!! Jay Park Dynamic Duo COLLABO COMING SOON!! OOOWEE!!!!

Prior to that, fans got to see a Twitter exchange between Jay and Dynamic Duo’s Choiza. Choiza nudged Jay Park with a message that read, ”Jay, finished recording!!!“, to which Jay Park responded with, “YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Thank you very much!!!

The news comes right on the heels of our earlier post, which revealed that Jay Park had teamed up with singer Brian Joo and Korean-American rapper Dumbfoundead for a new track.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates on Jay Park’s upcoming work!

Allkpop
I love his solo work :D I thought he was great in 2PM and was sad that he had to leave the group. But it's great that he's able to have a solo career and he's doing such a good job.