Soyu, Bora, Hyorin, and Dasom

SISTAR (Hangul: 씨스타, also stylized as SiSTAR) is a four-member South Korean girl group under the management of Starship Entertainment. The members are:Hyorin, Bora, Soyu and Dasom. On June 3, they released their debut single "Push Push" and made their debut on Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) Music Bank. On August 25, they released their second single "Shady Girl" featuring Super Junior's Heechul and followed up with "How Dare You" on November 29 of 2010. On May 5, Hyorin and Bora made their debut in a sub-group called Sistar19 on M! Countdown with "Ma Boy". The group made their return with their first official album titled So Cool on August 9.

Members[LIST]
[*]Bora (Yoon Bo-ra, born on January 30, 1990) is the Main Rapper, Main Dancer, and Visual.
[*]Hyorin (Kim Hyo-jung, January 11, 1991) is Leader, Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Lead Rapper.
[*]Soyu (Kang Ji-hyun, February 12, 1992) is a Lead Vocalist
[*]Dasom (Kim Da-som, May 6, 1993) is the Vocalist and Maknae.[/LIST]

Discography

Studio albums
[LIST]
[*]So Cool (2011)[/LIST]
Singles
[LIST]
[*]"Push Push" (2010)
[*]"Shady Girl" (2010)
[*]"How Dare You" (2010)
[*]"Ma Boy" (Sistar19) (2011)
[*] "So Cool" (2011)
[/LIST]
Promotional Singles[LIST]
[*]"We Never Go Alone"(2010)- Non-album release
[*]"Chronos Soul" (2010)- Non-album release
[*]"Hot Place" (2011) - Non-album release[/LIST]
Charity Single
[LIST]
[*]"Pink Romance" (2011)(with K.Will and Boyfriend)
[/LIST]

Do you like them?
I love SISTAR ♥ My favorite member is Bora and my the most favorite song is probably How Dare You :)
An old video of SISTAR’s Hyorin dancing barefoot catches netizens’ attention

wrote: SISTAR‘s Hyorin proved that she was an experienced stage performer.

A video of SISTAR’s Ehwa Women’s University “So Cool“ performance from back in September is recently receiving some attention. The footage was revealed online with the title ‘SISTAR’s Hyorin performs barefoot at event‘ in which the heel of Hyorin’s shoe unexpectedly broke off. Her fellow members next to her were a bit dumbfounded and looked unsure as to how to remedy the situation.

But refusing to make a big deal of the situation, the ever ‘So Cool‘ Hyorin stepped towards the back of the stage to remove both of her shoes. She returned barefoot and gave a big smile despite being embarrassed and grabbed her mic, earning the wild applause of the audience. The situation could have turned for the worst, but Hyorin proved that she was a professional and created an even more glamourous and exciting performance for the fans.

Hyorin who remained calm and did her best despite what happened is now being labeled an ‘angel’ by netizens everywhere.

In related news, the singer has officially kicked off promotions for 2012 starting with MBC ‘We Got Married”s New Year pilot program, ‘Pit-a-pat Shake‘

Source & Image: MKSports via Nate

Not really familiar with Sistar.. however I do like Hyorin's voice (via Immortal Song 2)
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Not really familiar with Sistar.. however I do like Hyorin's voice (via Immortal Song 2)

She does have an awesome voice. I need to catch up on that show.
LisNoir wrote: She does have an awesome voice. I need to catch up on that show.

I have watched up to ep 25 subbed.. and 26&27 unsubbed.. LOVE LOVE LOVE the show.. And gettin ready to rewatch it.. there are 30 or so eps but I can't find ep 28.. and I prefer it subbed to unsubbed...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]274[/ATTACH]
What's your favorite member,
song, and have you ever been to a concert of theirs?
Basically this is a discussion thread about them
just like the others except, it's for Sistar!!! (and their sub group, Sistar19) ^_^
They are actually in my top 5 favorite groups. I like them because their songs are so catchy and their voices are distinctive. They have amazing singers<3 "SO Cool" is one of my favorite songs ever. I can listen to it a million times and never get tired of it!
Just noticed that there are two Sistar threads.
Has everyone heard about the Mnet Screen Capture Event? It's a simple way to win some cool kpop prizes :) Simply take an cool screen capture of tonights airing of MNET Countdown and the best picture wins! Here's how: /Users/corderozuckerman/Desktop/523882_10151572940805243_886730242_23876812_572306068_n.jpg