yuukiyuta wrote: I love them! But they don't get much recognition:( One of there member just left, too. Who is your favorite? I like Kan

To be honest, I don't know which is which and I don't remember them from variety shows.....lol

Which is which? lol
tsoomoo wrote: To be honest, I don't know which is which and I don't remember them from variety shows.....lol

Which is which? lol

Welcome to my world of the permanently confused :p
Mimi wrote: Welcome to my world of the permanently confused :p

Jajaja, I think I can tell who two of them are now...lol
tsoomoo wrote: To be honest, I don't know which is which and I don't remember them from variety shows.....lol

Which is which? lol

Leader Jin On

LeeU

Kan (my fave)

Ye Jun (the maknae)
LeeU is the one who left the group. His agency was different from the other members. And the agencies kept arguing.
So Kan and Ye Jun are the first ones to sing in Midnight Sun or is it Ye Jun and Lee-U?
ray wrote: LeeU is the one who left the group. His agency was different from the other members. And the agencies kept arguing.

Hmm, yeah. That rarely works...Look at SS501...Although my favorite was KHJ and he's doing his thing...lol
Ye Jun sings first, Kan second
5tisland wrote: Hmm, yeah. That rarely works...Look at SS501...Although my favorite was KHJ and he's doing his thing...lol

I still have hope. They said that they are going to release an album together. But in the meantime I am enjoying Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Joon's solo work :D
miiamong wrote: I still have hope. They said that they are going to release an album together. But in the meantime I am enjoying Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Joon's solo work :D

Has Jung Min released anything more or is he still with the "Not Alone" album? I loved two of the songs and their instrumental tracks. "Not Alone" and "Do you Know?"

Park Jung Min- Do you Know?
heavenlene wrote: Has Jung Min released anything more or is he still with the "Not Alone" album? I loved two of the songs and their instrumental tracks. "Not Alone" and "Do you Know?"

Park Jung Min- Do you Know?

I'm not sure. I think he might have, but I don't remember what it was. Maybe I'm imagining it. Maybe he hasn't released anything else.
BTW I love the song Not Alone. It has such a great message. The pv was amazing.

Haha Had to watch it after you mentioned it :p
I love "Not Alone" ! :D haha. I knew Park Jung Min before Kim Hyun Joong haha. Only cuz I was still new to SS5O1 and I heard of him first haha.