coolnanaca wrote: Thank you so much for starting this thread!! I've recently started venturing out when it comes to Korean music so this is just plain great for me

Hehe, not a problem---I hope you've discovered some new songs/obsessions here. Speaking of new obsessions, I came across this video on a blog, and it's definitely one of the quirkiest videos I've ever seen. And it's a new favorite!

diona wrote: Speaking of new obsessions, I came across this video on a blog, and it's definitely one of the quirkiest videos I've ever seen. And it's a new favorite!

bhahahahaha that's new! definitely entertaining!! I couldn't stop it in the middle HAD to watch it til the end. lol
I totally forgot to put up my current favorite...mostly because of the cat daddy and the song. I realize there's no short line...

tamiemelby wrote: I totally forgot to put up my current favorite...mostly because of the cat daddy and the song. I realize there's no short line...

He looks so good in this video. I never get tired of watching it.
Potstitathoro wrote: He looks so good in this video. I never get tired of watching it.

yayyy!! another Hyun Joong fan! he does!! me too!! I have been watching it nonstop since it came out! I was a little worried when I saw the styling in the music video of please but when this came out I knew there was no need to worry :) BUT I do believe he looks the best when he's out and about on his own rather than in dramas or music video...
clarepicone wrote: yayyy!! another Hyun Joong fan! he does!! me too!! I have been watching it nonstop since it came out! I was a little worried when I saw the styling in the music video of please but when this came out I knew there was no need to worry :) BUT I do believe he looks the best when he's out and about on his own rather than in dramas or music video...

I wasn't really a fan until recently...*feel free to lynch me, but...* I really do not like his acting and he was always cute, but the looks he has in dramas is not my favorite one. He looks so much better with dark hair. But I like this song and a few others.
Super Junior - Sorry Sorry <--- 1s Love to K-Pop

Super Junior - It's You (Neorago) <--- Love the song so much
Big Bang - Tonight <--- Love the beat

Big Bang - Lies
2PM - Without You

2PM - Again & Again <--- Omona Playgirl kekeke!

2PM - I'll be Back <--- Acrobatic dance COOL!
BEAST - Shock <--- Poweful song [relieving your stress out!] ---> This vid although it's shaking, but not making my eyes dizzy ^^

BEAST - Beautiful <--- great break-dance! |cute: Yang Yoseob |handsome: Son Dongwoon
To: all new E.L.F.s (EverLasting Friends)
Introduction to 13 members' voices of Super Junior (although ZM & Henry aren't in the Video)
Super Junior - Why I Like You [슈퍼 주니어 사랑 해요]
miss A goodbye baby.
This MV makes use of stop motion, and I'm loving every aspect of it right now ^^