That J-rabbit song from operation proposal and the jay park song from rooftop prince are my faves <3
Recently, I'm addicted to all the ost of Cruel City especially the song, Butterfly by Hyelim.

City Hunter, The Princess' Man, Gaksital and 49 Days are my favourite OSTs so far ^_^
Bad guy Goong 49 Days You're beautiful
Korean movie and drama osts are my weakness ..... every drama has its own maybe not a lot but one good ost... But there are some dramas with very good and attractive osts , for me they are: The Legend / The Story of the First King's Four Gods (2007) East of Eden (2008) Cain and Abel (2009) Iris (2009) Set of four Korean drama series directed by Yoon Seok-ho "Endless Love" (Autumn in My Heart , Winter Sonata, Summer Scent,Spring Waltz) 49 Days (2011) Nice Guy (2012) Reply 1997 (2012) Cruel City (2013) and the dramas from which I love only one ost Bridal Mask _ Goodby day That Winter, The Wind Blows _ Blind Love Sungkyunkwan Scandal _ Regret The Princess Man _ Destino Rooftop Prince _ Hurt The Moon That Embraces the Sun _ Back in time
I totally agree with you! Personally, I really like the OST of Dramas, even more than the usual K-POP. I really liked the OST of Gu Family Book, Secret Garden, A Gentlemans Dignity, I Miss You, Lie To Me, Innocent Man, Love Rain, Rooftop Prince, Shining Inheritance... and so much more actually Haha...
this was a good scene and song:

my girlfriend is a gumiho dream high i miss you take care of the young lady that winter the winds below gu family book
heartstrings- i guess you don't know - m signal bof - because i'm stupid - ss501 queen in hyun's man - i'm going to meet - deok hwan myung wol the spy - i'm scared of... - bobby kim
Gu Family Book: Only you-4MEN / Best wishes 4 you-The One and also Choi Jin Hyuk's version / The Eden-Yisabel My Girlfriend is a gumiho: Fox Rain and No Min Woo's ost 49 Days: all of them All of them are amazing
there is many other dramas with great osts such as Secret Graden, Rooptop Prince, King 2 Hearts, Heartstrings and many other i just love korean drama's osts
I will forever love the Secret Garden OST. Like, for serious. I swear I'm playing "That Man" sung by Hyun Bin at my wedding.
Iljimae Gu family book My girlfriend is a gumiho Heartstrings But mostly Iljimae