I really love busker busker, and though they only have a couple of cd's I love them. I just feel like they deserve more international love I still haven't met a single international busker busker fan.
I'm not a fan per say, but I like listening to their music from time to time -^.^- It can be really relaxing :D
twinklelie wrote: I'm not a fan per say, but I like listening to their music from time to time -^.^-
It can be really relaxing :D

I know right? it's light music, amidst all this electro, techno, dubstep and pop. Sometimes I just feel like something lighter, and beom jun's (the vocal) voice is so clear as if he were in my room singing <3
I LOVE Busker Busker. They were the soundtrack of my spring last year. I was lucky enough to catch them live at a friend's university festival, and they are just wonderfully charming!
I love them too.. I've been listening to them since last year.. and I'm kinda sad 'cause their comeback is taking really long time T_______T
I loved their last song "cherry blossom ending"! it was so relaxing and cute :p
I love Busker Busker! ♥ I watched Superstar K3 and fell in love with them and their performances. Their music is really relaxing, happy and spring-like~ ^^
my fav song -cherry blossom ending -yeosu night ocean -If you really love me -First love -Loneliness amplifier -Bus stop the song is so relaxing and have a breezy summer night feels (LOL,,), their music kinda nostalgic, the music, the vocal of the main singer, it similiar to the sounds of 70's pop in my country. anyway, I heard from some popular forum that the vocalist (what's his name? i forget,,) didnt want to be a musician anymore, and prefer to be an art teacher. it was rumor tho, I dont know if its legit. or you can ask Brad via twitter, he often answer a question from fans.
DNa wrote: my fav song
-cherry blossom ending
-yeosu night ocean
-If you really love me
-First love
-Loneliness amplifier
-Bus stop

the song is so relaxing and have a breezy summer night feels (LOL,,), their music kinda nostalgic, the music, the vocal of the main singer, it similiar to the sounds of 70's pop in my country. anyway, I heard from some popular forum that the vocalist (what's his name? i forget,,) didnt want to be a musician anymore, and prefer to be an art teacher. it was rumor tho, I dont know if its legit. or you can ask Brad via twitter, he often answer a question from fans.

I love the vocals <3 his voice is just so clear. And all of the songs sound really romantic and light hearted. My favorites are:
-perfume
-if you really love me
-its hard to face you
-yeosu night sea
-ideal type

Well i know that the two korean members are studying art design and brad was an english teacher at their school. According to what i read their comeback is taking a while because they wanted to continue their studies but they said they were gonna be back. Just hpe they do <3
boredandtwitchy wrote: I LOVE Busker Busker. They were the soundtrack of my spring last year. I was lucky enough to catch them live at a friend's university festival, and they are just wonderfully charming!

Omg yes youre most definitely lucky. Beom jun's voice sounds much better alive, his voice is really clear. Doesn't compare to studio recordings. Theyre awesome
check Bus Stop, i love the song and the lyrics
check Bus Stop, i love the song and the lyrics
DNa wrote: check Bus Stop, i love the song and the lyrics

Wow great song, I just looove so much their romantic and light hearted sound, kinda like getting someone to serenade you with just a guitar. I love these guys, they really do get involved in the creative process of their music and you can definitely see their hearts showing in their songs. :) <3