LisNoir wrote: I watched the video with a smile on my face, until the clip from RM appeared and I had to shake my head. As soon as it was gone, my smile returned.

Thanks Mik-ia!

because he got hurt in RM? and yeah, this vid lighted up my face too.. hope 2012 will be a great year for him too.. ^^
miks wrote: because he got hurt in RM? and yeah, this vid lighted up my face too.. hope 2012 will be a great year for him too.. ^^

LOL, no....Because he ran away...LOL I was so mad! Jajajaa
LisNoir wrote: LOL, no....Because he ran away...LOL I was so mad! Jajajaa

oh.. haha! yup, he could have taken the sticker behind the jong kook with haha! but i guess the jong kook is really strong.. khj got hurt while trying to get away from him.. lol!
miks wrote: oh.. haha! yup, he could have taken the sticker behind the masculine man (forgot his name) with haha! but i guess the masculine man is really strong.. khj got hurt while trying to get away from him.. lol!

LOL, he had him right there! I was like "What are you doing?!?! Get back over there! *sigh*" LOL

Maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt if he had taken the sticker from Jong Kook while HaHa was holding him...LOL
LisNoir wrote: LOL, he had him right there! I was like "What are you doing?!?! Get back over there! *sigh*" LOL

Maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt if he had taken the sticker from Jong Kook while HaHa was holding him...LOL

haha! yes, i wish he won that challenge..
miks wrote: haha! yes, i wish he won that challenge..

Me too, but I still love him...lol
LisNoir wrote: Me too, but I still love him...lol

me too.. so check this vid out and you will love him more and more.. hehe!

김현중 Kim Hyun Joong Aeon Valentine's Day [CF + Making]
I showed my mom a picture of all of the F4 members and asked her "Which boy do you think is the most handsome?" and she points to Kim Hyun Joong and says "But that one's a girl."........ (-_-;)
aeon valentine ad

Japan Tour - Kiss Kiss

Did they throw things at him...? He's really a professional, a would have stopped and yelled: "Yah! micheosso! Are you my fan or my anti?" :P:
LisNoir wrote: Did they throw things at him...? He's really a professional, a would have stopped and yelled: "Yah! micheosso! Are you my fan or my anti?" :P:

hehe! i saw it too.. i think those are gifts for him but they shouldn't throw it at him! he's really professional. :)
LisNoir wrote: Did they throw things at him...? He's really a professional, a would have stopped and yelled: "Yah! micheosso! Are you my fan or my anti?" :P:

Lis that because my husband is so well behave lol I have the thrower numbers I will go for a series of murder later :P
the face shop making film

Kiss Kiss MV (Japanese Version) - <3 <3 <3 Kiss Kiss Kiss