LisNoir wrote: Kim Hyun Joong invited to feature on a Chinese New Year Special

Photo + Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: JJ @ Kpop Fever

Reposted from http://kpopfever.com/2012/01/kim-hyun-joong-1st-ever-korean-star-to-be-invited-on-chinese-new-year-show/

{@tzeyin28}

Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong has been invited to appear on China‘s biggest and most popular New Year Show for the first time among Korean stars.

China’s Liaoning TV reported on the 5th that Kim Hyun Joong will be appearing on the ‘Spring Festival Evening Show’ along with many other Chinese stars.

Kim Hyun Joong will share the stage with many A-list Chinese stars on the show. He will bring 20 of his best backup dancers to China for this performance and he plans to make his the best performance of the night.

Even the most popular stars in China have difficult time getting invited to the show and the show has set an impossible record of 95.6% ratings in one of the years it had aired.

A member of the network’s production team stated, “The Chinese fans are very much looking forward to Kim Hyun Joong’s performance. As a Hallyu star he has great potentials. The Chinese people are paying more and more attention to him with time”.
I came across this picture and I guess it's supposed to be fan-made and of KHJ, so here :p Hahaha

Jajajaja, that's cute.
THAT is not oori Binnie..hmphhh!!
KamZ wrote: THAT is not oori Binnie..hmphhh!!

That's why I posted it in the KHJ thread :p hahaha
LOL THat's pretty good editing.
Sleepninja wrote: LOL THat's pretty good editing.

It was...lol

lol kamz, what C4U said...jajaja
Kim Hyun Joong to be the next Lee Seung Gi on ’1N2D’?

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120106_kimhyunjoong_12-460x809.jpg[/IMG]

Singer / actor Kim Hyun Joong is being seriously considered as a potential cast member on the new season of ‘1N2D (1 Night 2 Days)‘.

Director Shin Jae Kwang of Kim Hyun Joong’s agency Key East informed OSEN on the 6th, “[I]It is true that we have received an offer from KBS towards the end of last year, however, we have yet to make an official decision. We haven’t had the opportunity to discuss it with Kim Hyun Joong himself. Nothing is confirmed as of now.

Meanwhile, rumors are quickly spreading in the industry that the singer will be cast in the new season of KBS 2TV‘s variety show ’1N2D’.

Kim Hyun Joong will be releasing his first Japanese single album on the 25th, and has plans to perform ‘Premium Love 2012‘ on February 5th in celebration of his new album. He will be meeting with over 20,000 of his Japanese fans.

Allkpop

He can't be better than Seung Gi though :p
Seunggi is ok, but he's not that funny...The life of the show was really Kang Ho Dong as much as he annoyed me. So, they are just ending "season 1" to make a new Season? I guess a new cast will make the show fresh, but I don't know...If KHJ is a part of the regular cast of course I'll watch, but what else can they do? LOL
LisNoir wrote: Seunggi is ok, but he's not that funny...The life of the show was really Kang Ho Dong as much as he annoyed me.

So, they are just ending "season 1" to make a new Season? I guess a new cast will make the show fresh, but I don't know...If KHJ is a part of the regular cast of course I'll watch, but what else can they do? LOL

Ehh I haven't watched enough episodes to say enough about it. And I'm guessing so, I dunno either hahaha
I keep finding stuff for KHJ haha

Kim Hyun Joong releases album covers for debut Japanese single, “Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy”

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120105_kimhyunjoong_kisskiss_1.jpg[/IMG]

Kim Hyun Joong has released album jacket photos for his first Japanese debut single, “KISS KISS/Lucky Guy“!

Divided into three color concepts — white, green, and red — the photos bring out his powerful charisma. His debut single will include his title track, “Kiss Kiss“, and “Break Down“, “U“, and his DATV charity theme song for “Miso Project“.

He previously topped the imported album chart on the Oricon with his two Korean mini-albums already so his Japanese debut is expected to climb to success in no time.

There’s already a ‘Kim Hyun Joong’ syndrome going on in Japan thanks to his Japanese nationwide tour back in November.

Key East Entertainment stated, “[I]Kim Hyun Joong has been actively conversing with his fans prior to his debut through showcase events and tours, which has helped a lot in forming the fanbase he has now. He’ll be undergoing an image change different to his Korean promotions so fans can look forward to new things
.”

The album single will be released on January 25th, which will be followed by his ‘Premium Live 2012‘ on February 5th, an album release event that will see 20,000 fans.

Allkpop

I like the white version the most ♥ The other two look like they were photoshoped a lot
Jajajaja, Thanks C4U!
AnimeStar wrote: I like the white version the most ♥ The other two look like they were photoshoped a lot

Me too, looks more natural.
awww i love him in SS501. hope they will release another single anytime soon. kind of miss that group.