LisNoir wrote: Oh, yes. He does! I love hoe he looks with dark hair.

yes...he should have dark hair all the time... ^_^

PinkDiamond wrote: Well Hot Tamale! He does look nice in those pics! Woot! High Five Kamzie!

high five PD-ya ^_^
PinkDiamond wrote: I agree whole-heartedly! *nods head in enthusiasm*

whenever you guys write that (you and lis-ssi) i imagine you both nodding enthusiastically with big starry eyes..it's hilarious lol
KamZ wrote: whenever you guys write that (you and lis-ssi) i imagine you both nodding enthusiastically with big starry eyes..it's hilarious lol

Jajajajaja...I think I've actually done it as I type...lol
PinkDiamond wrote: I know I have! LOL. Usually if I put something in-between asterisks, I'm actually going through with the action.

High Five! lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajaja...I think I've actually done it as I type...lol

PinkDiamond wrote: I know I have! LOL. Usually if I put something in-between asterisks, I'm actually going through with the action.

loool..i tend to do it too..most times...sometimes i'm just lying..esp. when i write *goes to check something*..most times i don't lol
Showing some love to this thread. <3

love the #1 pic from your first post love the #1 pics from your second post lovely khj :)
KamZ wrote: love the #1 pic from your first post...love the #1 pics from your second post ...lovely khj :)

<------- I really like #4 in the 2nd post too, but I love them all! LOL

PinkDiamond wrote: OhMGeee! What excellent pictures! *squeals in glee* I do however feel ashamed since he is number 2 on my ecar list and I have been showing him very little love. *SMH in shame* Saranghe Kim Hyun Joong!!!

I know. I've been neglecting him too and needed to show him some love.