I'm in love with Korean ballads and the singers that sing them. Lee Seung Gi, Kim Bum Soo, etc. I need more! Who are your favorite ballad singers? There are some groups (2AM for example) who have done great ballads, but I'm looking for solo songs and ballads or groups that do mostly ballads. Thanks!
Hmmmm have you tried to watch Immortal Songs 2? There are some ballad singers on there, and some that cross genre's like ALi she does ballad, jazz, pop, rock.. all of it...
I would suggest watching the show Immortal Songs 2 you will find a good variety of Korean Singers, not only ballad, but jazz, pop, rock all sorts... here is a link to a video that I consider a ballad... Oh and also look for ALi she has a bunch of good ones..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl4mEcvjw1g
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Kim Jong Kook and Sung Si kyung (Secret Garden - You're My Spring/Lie To Me - The Blue Night Of Jeju Island) both are good
Park Hyo Shin Tei K.Will are some others.
Fly To The Sky(korean duo with Brian Joo & Hwanhee)~ They'Re the best R&B duo out there 8D There's also the new duo 2Bic & Phantom(trio)? Baek Ji Young, Lyn, Hwayobi are great female solo artists tht sing ballads too XD Well I hope I made you discover at least one new artist ;) Enjoy!
Vibe Ha Dong Kyun Lee Seung Chul Na Yoon Kwon have some of my favorite tracks. I also love Korean ballads, though it seems I mostly favor male voices. huh.
Thanks so much for all the recommendations! I found quite a few new artists (to me) that are wonderful! :) I'm with you, Illusion, I tend to favor male artists as well though Hyorin (Master's Sun OST song) grabbed my attention with her haunting song!
Shin Hye Sung! His voice is so soothing that whenever I'm stressed, I just listen to him. Also helps me sleep haha

I've heard this voice before on an OST, though I don't remember which... thanks for bringing him up! He's so my type of singer :P
4Men! Although they are a group, their voices together is amazing :)
I don't know much about ballad, but I love Lim Kim!

I don't know if it's a ballad or indie, but it's a nice song.
I love 2AM's songs. I don't really know what's the diference betwen a ballad and any other slow song. I think any group or artist has at least one slow song. Lee Seung Chul with 2 songs - I hope you like it:
A discovery for me too : Tae 1 ...
He recently make this song : "Sa song"... in the Mv play Choi Jin Hyuk (Wwoooow) & Kim Ga Eun.