For me, it's the entire Drama of Girl's Generation 1979. It uses songs from the Carpernters as BGM throughout and each is chosen  and used just brilliantly.

W two worlds Season 2:

What is really missing would be a database similar to MyDramaList, but for background music for dramas.
Each record entitled "various artists".
The list of the musics of the disc with indicated for each piece :
- Musician's name in Korean
- Name of the musician in English transposition
- Title of the music in Korean
- Title of the music in English transposition
And to make it even better, there are record sheets, and musician sheets, with links to the different sheets, including those of the drama.

Yes we need this on MDL! I would want to check out other dramas from the same music composers, and this can count towards our # of edits. Speaking of similarities, what do you think of this https://mydramalist.com/discussions/sky-castle/38191-we-all-lie-song ?  

While I was watching the drama kkondae intern (whose BGMs are mostly comedy oriented), I heard a piece that immediately struck me.
One of the rare cases where there is a good bass line!

Ditto on this other piece:

And finally, a successful ambiance piece, but which lacks development:

Think String No 24 - What's Wrong With Secretary Kim OST

anirbas_2909:
Think String No 24 - What's Wrong With Secretary Kim OST

I liked a lot of BGM in this drama, but some didn't get released. WWWSK and Devilish Joy's BGM made me fall in love with the show, I was so upset Devilish Joy didn't release a BGM OST... T_T            I used to spend a lot of time cutting/editing music from different dramas but there is still background noise in it so the sound quality's off in some parts from removing voices etc. 

Park Seo Joon -Boss Theme- (idk why I laughed when I first heard this in the drama):

+ others on my YT channel https://www.youtube.com/user/angelcat19/videos 

Come! Jang Bo Ri music:

after finishing CJB, Fashion King is my next crack drama lol I got hooked at ep 2!

there's another music that I liked but not in the OST, when Lee Ga Young uses the sewing machine in ep 5. I hope it pops up again later in the drama so I can get that song without the background noises in it.

I don't watch kdrama actualy, I'm rewatching all season of 24.  Maybe the best TV show of history about plot-twist, cliffhangers, and crazy fast pace. Also, BGM of 24 are excellent.

I don't want dirty this post about kdrama BGM, so I post only one BGM from season 5, episode 21, the best season of 24 and the best scene :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-bjyh3LXQ8

today I finally tried to find/edit that unreleased music I liked from Fashion King, it took me hours to do this... this was practically the main theme of Fashion King (they played this 5 times in the entire drama but only ep 5 10:51 had the full version with Ga Young making a jacket with sewing machine noises) it's a shame they didn't release the best track in the drama! 

alternate version:

bonus: (not a BGM but the instrumental/no vocals version of Fates Reversed - East of Eden OST, I downloaded this music a long time ago but it was bugging me that I could only find those cringy karaoke versions of this song on Youtube so I decided to upload this) 

I've heard this music in 2 different dramas now, Eulachacha Waikiki and Zombie Detective (found it with Shazam):

this BGM is quite beautiful once the melody actually starts at 0:44 and the vocals at 0:59 - 

"The Great Surgeon" reminds me of when I played Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2. Awesome track! 

This one reminds me of that other track from The Package by Mannheim Boys' Choir (similar vocals) 

I haven't even watched this drama yet since I'm not really into medical/political dramas but I want to watch it now just for the music... I found out on iTunes that it's composed by Park Jung Hwan who also composed the music for TKEM, Are You Human Too,  Born Again, The World of the Married, etc.

Help!! Just finished watching City Hunter. Throughout the drama the same piece of music was played often. I couldn't swear on a stack of bibles but the piece of music sounded similar to Hans Zimmer's music from the movie Pearl Harbour. I've tried to search for info regarding the music but haven't been successful. It's driving me nuts not knowing. Hope someone can help.

bakaao:

Help!! Just finished watching City Hunter. Throughout the drama the same piece of music was played often. I couldn't swear on a stack of bibles but the piece of music sounded similar to Hans Zimmer's music from the movie Pearl Harbour. I've tried to search for info regarding the music but haven't been successful. It's driving me nuts not knowing. Hope someone can help.

I am unfamiliar with Pearl Harbour's bgm but have you checked out the entire City Hunter OST for the track you're looking for? https://kdramaost.com/en/doramas/26-city-hunter  the one track that was most memorable for me was The Fire of Love which also played in one of the scenes in The Master's Sun when the ML protects the FL from getting stabbed

I am currently listening to Gu Family Book's music, this drama was addicting and I liked a lot of music in this drama. Posting my top favourites: 

I like the part where it picks up at 3:38 onwards:

finished a daily drama A Man in a Veil this week, it was an addicting show, a  lot of music wasn't included in the OST though.. it's funny one of them was actually used in New Tales of Gisaeng before (ep 3 swimming pool scene) but played a different version here (ep 1 14:37). I like all the tracks especially these ones:

& this music from Five Fingers 

there was another sad piano music that I liked but wasn't in the OST, there weren't that many to listen to in it.  

Since there were only 10 tracks in AMIAV I want to post the rest of them anyways

I only limited my favorite Orchestral pieces to 5, but there are so many more favorites of mine.
If one is interested, you can find the link of my Spotify  OST playlist in my bio. It has these song and 200 more.

Gaemi , Park Jun Hwan - My Love and... - The King: Eternal Monarch

Park Mi Sun - Swing 그네터 - The Tale of Nokdu 

Jung Sae-Rin - People Fallen Into Grief - Arthdal Chronicles

Studio Curiosity - Impressive Day - Itaewon Class 

Kim Jun Seok - Flower of Evil - Flower of Evil

@sunset

Noticed also a lot of songs being used for more OST's can't remember which ones they were, I'll remember for next time. I'll post them here.

I haven't posted in a while now but this track from King of Baking Kim Tak Goo is motivational! There is also the shorter version around 1 min long. 

I like this part at 1:20 onwards: 

Phoenix 2020 (which I watched at the same time with A Man in a Veil) had some good BGM but they still didn't release them *sigh* Fatal Promise and Yellow Boots (older daily drama) also has some good BGMs but no OST either. I miss the style of music they used to have for older makjang dramas. 

What Happened in Bali? This drama was boring for me, I actually enjoyed Fashion King more than this one imo the music was the best thing about it honestly. 

The Way (guitar version) - love this track more than with the singer's voice in it, wish it was longer.. I love listening to acoustic and electric guitar music. 

when I first heard this it reminded me of that guitar music "Just Wait" from Eulachacha Waikiki