My first kpop song was Gangum style back in 2013! Used to vibe on that a lot. Still do sometimes heheh! 

My first kpop song was Gangum style back in 2013.  used to vibe on it alot, still do sometimes lol.

liam pop:

My first kpop song was Gangum style back in 2013.  used to vibe on it alot, still do sometimes lol.

It's 2012 tho...

T-ara was my first group - Sugar Free got me into them and the rest was history.

Then I got into SNSD. I actually listened to Gee and the boys but I hated them at first (IM SORRY) but then all of a sudden I listened to them 6 months later and I was OBSESSED

Infinite

Thanks to friends, my only impression of K-pop was Exo and BTS for a few months, which left me with a very limited impression of what it was and therefore disinterest in it. After watching High School Love On, I curiously looked into the one group both boys members of, and THIS song presented a completely different vibe from what I expected of K-pop. Listened to it from then on, starting with them. I guess that was somewhere in 2014 or 2015.

Mind you, I don't even listen to Infinite anymore ^^' Still love their songs though.