SuJu is a South Korean boy band formed by S.M. Entertainment in 2005. The group debuted with 12 members: Leeteuk (leader), [U]Heechul[/URL], Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, [U]Donghae[/URL], [U]Siwon[/URL], Ryeowook, Kibum and later added a 13th member named Kyuhyun; they are one of the largest boy bands in the world. As of September 2011, eight members are currently active, due to Han Geng's lawsuit with S.M. Entertainment which led to him leaving the group (now pursuing his own singing career in the Mandarin pop entertainment industry), Heechul and Kangin's temporary leave of absence for mandatory military service, Siwon's filming for his upcoming drama Poseidon (in which shooting of the drama are located at the farthest areas of South Korea, making him to temporary halt his activities with the group) and Kibum's pursuit of an acting career.However, the other members have insisted that all four (Heechul, Kangin, Kibum and Han Geng) are still part of the group, despite mentioning that they are saddened by Han Geng's departure from the group. [wikipedia]

Discography

Studio albums
SuperJunior05 (2005)
Don't Don (2007)
Sorry, Sorry (2009)
Bonamana (2010)
Mr. Simple / A-Cha (2011)

Korean Single Album
Show Me Your Love (with TVXQ) (2005)
U (2006)

Japanese Single Album
美人 (BONAMANA) (2011.6.8)
Mr. Simple (2011.12.7)

Live Albums
Super Show Tour Concert Album (2008)
1st PREMIUM LIVE in Japan (2009)
Super Show 2 Tour Concert Album (2009)

I love Super Junior, I have been listening to their music for about 2 years now. The first song I heard by them was Sorry Sorry and that's what got me hooked. My favorite members are Leeteuk and Kangin. :)

Ok so when I woke up, this was the first thing that popped up on my FB news feed. I figured I would share it with y'all. :p
It says it's the first dance version of A-cha so I guess we can look forward to at least one more dance video.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/super-junior-releases-1st-dance-version-of-a-cha-mv
My favorite members are:

Heechul

Siwon

Eunhyuk

My favorite songs are:

It's You
Bonamana
(I know I like a few others, but don't remember the names, I'll add them later)
My fav members:
Kyu Hyun

Dong Hae

Hee Chul

Lee Teuk

My fav songs:
Miracle
Sorry Sorry
It's You
Happiness
Miinah
Super Girl (SJ-M Korean ver.)
Fly (SJ-K.R.Y.)

Being an E.L.F. since July 2009 when i was watching MTV. There are 13 guys who can sing & dance at the same time the song rocks! Sorry Sorry The song made me wanna dance too. Ever since i searched any vids of 13 members & took 7 months to memorize their faces, names, voices, habits, songs, find out their concerts, variety shows, etc.

Luckily, i have attended their mini concert, although only 6 songs, but it worth of treasure to me. Love Heenim & Jung Soo Oppa too <3
I first heard of SJ when they came out with Sorry Sorry(which i so freaking love) and then i saw videos of Hangeng(damn he can dance) dancing and was smitten. Then i got to know the rest of members and then became a fan of Eunhyuk dancing. I was really into them during Sorry Sorry promos & No Other but then they came out with Mr Simple i felt like a defalted balloon. I really liked them alot when it was 13 but then things just when downhill for me & them. I guess i will probably wait till they come out with their next album and see if it's good.
I just like Siwon :p
RainFlower wrote: I just like Siwon :p

Jajaja, I know you do. :p
LisNoir wrote:

i really like this pic...
i've seen 2 of them so far..in diff. dramas...Siwon & Dong Hae
i've also heard of Heechul (thanks to Lis-ss)
i've only heard Mr. Simple (or could be a few more if they have sung for dramas..but i'm not sure)
Yes, kamz they have done Drama OST songs. So, you've probably heard other songs besides Mr. Simple.

Heechul is the one who originally sings this with JangHoon, but since he can't do it...
OST. Drama that Super Junior members sang

OST. Pasta: Listen...To You - KyuHyun (SuJu)

OST. Cinderella's Sister: It Has to be You - Yesung (SuJu)

OST. Kim Tak Gu, Baker King: Hope is a Dream That Never Sleeps - KyuHyun (SuJu)

OST. Spy Myung Wol: If You Love Me More - RyeoWook (SuJu)
OST. Drama & Movie that Super Junior members sang: [continue]

OST. Haru: Angel - RyeoWook KyuHyun SungMin EunHyuk DongHae (SJ)

OST. Partner: A Dream of Being A Hero - SJ K.R.Y

OST. Dreams Come True (movie): Victory Korea - Super Junior

My Favs: Listen...To You, It Has To Be You, Angel (Haru). :D
If there are more OST. Drama or Movie that SuJu's members sang, please pardon me.
Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

Super Junior - It's You

Super Junior - Happiness

Super Junior - Miracle
Super Junior M - Super Girl

Super Junior - Miinah

Super Junior - No Other

Super Junior K.R.Y. - Fly
Super Junior M - Me

Super Junior T - Rokkugeo

Super Junior - Perfection

Super Junior & SNSD - S.E.O.U.L