Beast - mystery (old but at this moment like it ^_^)
KARA - lupin. I used to really dislike the song but it grew on me.
LEDApple - Let the wind blow
2NE1 - I Love You (Acoustic Version)

Lee Seung Gi - Return
Wheesung ft Ailee 놈들이 온다 (They Are Coming) i listen to a few Wheesung songs his quite good
Girls' Generation - I Got A Boy ^^
I need to download some song to replace all the old songs in my phone.Out of all the song,my top 5 kpop songs is:- Nu'est - Not Over You Dalmation - That Man Opposed Super Junior K.R.Y - Fly Juniel - Illa Illa Ukiss - A Shared Dream(Japanese version) What your top 5 kpop song?
K.Will: please don't FTIsland: Hello Hello UKISS: Neverland BIGBANG: Monster CNBlue: ready 'n' go (Korean version)
block b: did you or did you not Ukiss: Stop Girl Super Junior: Papillion BTOB: Press play Shinee: Alarm Clock
BIGBANG, monster FTIsland, Hello Hello K.Will, please don't CNBlue, alone 2PM, tired of waiting
It's difficult to find my favorite kpop songs, since there are a LOT of them:P The one I listen to a lot at the moment is Cross Gene - La-Di-Da But other than that (random order): Big Bang - Monster DBSK - Keep Your Head Down Infinite - Be Mine U-Kiss - Tick Tack (yes, it's Japanese. But it is one of my favorite songs out there, and U-Kiss is Korean) 4minute - Volume Up
missing you-ft island girls don't know-ft island will you marry me- lee seung gi until you return-ft island fly high-shinee i'm kinda new to kpop, so pretty much all i listen to is ft island :P