what has two thumbs and is super excited for the new big bang video???
When does their new music video come out? I really wish they made a mv for Love Dust. That is such a good song.
Doremeduck wrote: When does their new music video come out? I really wish they made a mv for Love Dust. That is such a good song.

Monster is released on June 3rd. keke honestly,
I wish they made a MV for every single track of theirs haha but that's just the greedy VIP in me talking LOL XP
Oh, I love bigbang. This is the first kpop band that i remembered the names of the members, and that I became utterly obsessed with. Actually the only kpop band i'm utterly obsessed with. ^^ I especially LOVE T.O.P
ticklemyfancy17 wrote: Oh, I love bigbang. This is the first kpop band that i remembered the names of the members, and that I became utterly obsessed with. Actually the only kpop band i'm utterly obsessed with. ^^

I especially LOVE T.O.P

What's not to love about TOP....I mean...he's TOP!!!!!! God sure did bless that man. Whoa holy...TOP is AMAZING :DDDDD
everyone loves TOP.
cityhunter83 wrote: everyone loves TOP.

Yeah, but I am partial to Daesung..
cityhunter83 wrote: everyone loves TOP.

phoenixtearz9 wrote: Yeah, but I am partial to Daesung..

Lately I've been favouring both, Daesung really works this blond hair and TOP is just awesome

Is just me or does Daesung look completely like someone else? His face looks different to me
mangagirl wrote:

Is just me or does Daesung look completely like someone else? His face looks different to me

AHHHH DAESUNG!!!! <3 My bias! I didn't even know this was released!! He does look different, thinner possibly. But I think it's just the way his hair is angled.
Witchgirl247 wrote: AHHHH DAESUNG!!!! <3 My bias! I didn't even know this was released!! He does look different, thinner possibly. But I think it's just the way his hair is angled.

I think it's his hair too, but can hair really make a person's face look that different???
look at the intensity in Dae's eyesssss O.O I seriously can't wait for the release >_< Has anyone preordered the album yet & if so which version did ya get? ^^
Daesung is so handsome but what the hell is with that furry thing??? It almost looks like this

The TOP teaser video for Monster has been released: