I can't believe there is no thread for Big Bang.

Left to Right: Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, T.O.P

Big Bang (Korean: 빅뱅; commonly stylized as BIGBANG) is a South Korean boy band formed by YG Entertainment in 2006. The group consists of G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung and Seungri.
Big Bang have released several successful singles and EPs. Their first release, the EP Always (2007), spawned the number-one single "Lies" (Korean: 거짓말; Revised Romanization: Geojitmal). The follow-up EPs Hot Issue and Stand Up were similarly successful.[2] After they received the "Artist of the Year" award from the M.net KM Music Festival and the Seoul Gayo Daesang Award, the group expanded their activities into Japan, releasing mini-albums and airplay singles. Their materials did not receive major promotion until the following year with the release of their first physical Japanese single, "My Heaven". Since then, the group has received attained considerable success in the country.
They became the first foreign group in Japan to receive the Japan Cable Broadcasting Award for "Best Newcomer", and the first from Korea to receive the Japan Records award.[3] In recent years, the members have branched out to do solo activities: Taeyang and G-Dragon have released solo materials while T.O.P, Daesung and Seungri have started acting(in both dramas and musicals) and participating in variety programs.
Representing Asia-Pacific, Big Bang emerged as the inaugural Best Worldwide Act winner of 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards (EMA) held at Belfast, Northern Ireland.[4] There, apart from Queen, Big Bang was the only winner not from North America.
The official name for fans of Big Bang are known as VIP's, after their single VIP.

Members

G-Dragon: born August 18, 1988 (age 23)- Leader, Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Composer
T.O.P: November 4, 1987 (age 24) - Main Rapper, Composer
Taeyang: May 18, 1988 (age 23)- Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer
Seungri: December 12, 1990 (age 21)- Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Maknae
Daesung: April 26, 1989 (age 22)- Main Vocalist

Discography
Studio albums
Bigbang Vol.1 (2007)
Remember (2008)
Extended plays
Always (2007)
Hot Issue (2007)
Stand Up (2008)
Tonight (2011)
Big Bang Special Edition (2011)

Japanese discography
Studio albums
Number 1 (2008)
Big Bang (2009)
Big Bang 2 (2011)
Best of Big Bang (2011)
Extended plays
For the World (2008)
With U (2008)

Awards: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_received_by_Big_Bang
G-Dragon is too cute.. This made my day after reading the article, so thought I would repost it here for all to see..^_^
This is why I love GD ^^
yes its hard to belive they didnt already have a thread. I <3 BIGBANG :D

My favorite song:

Yes its hard to belive they didnt already have a thread. I <3 BIGBANG.

My Favorite song:
Taeyang "GD a Friend Till the End... the Tweets Are a Misunderstanding"
http://www.soompi.com/news/taeyang-gd-a-friend-till-the-end-the-tweets-are-a-misunderstanding

Big Bang’s Taeyang showed his trust in his fellow members. In an interview with Star News he stated, “I think after all of the problems that we went through together, we have become even closer.”
During the interview he talked about G-Dragon, “As a friend it was a shame to see what happened to G-Dragon. However, no matter what, G-Dragon is a closer friend than family. Even if G-Dragon gets himself into a worse situation I won’t let go of his hand. I know that G-Dragon feels the same about me, our friendship will go on forever.”
In October, Taeyang had written on his twitter, “Even though it seems like I don’t know, I do know. Even though it seems like I am being fooled, I am merely closing my eyes.”
During the interview Taeyang explained, “That tweet had nothing to do with G-Dragon, I just wrote what I thought about the world. I was upset that people would misconstrue that as being about G-Dragon.”
Taeyang also spoke about Big Bang’s future activities, he stated “While we rested we got together as a group and wrote a lot of songs, Big Bang’s new songs have been made already and we are currently working on the new album.”

Big Bang’s 2012 “Big Show” will be held around March.
Taeyang also gave a few words to fans, “In 2012 with the Big Bang members we will be busy in order to pay back the fans who have trusted us. My solo album will also be released in 2012.”
I've been listening to Big Bang more and more :p We made them the highlight for our blog last week and I feel I learned a lot about them (: Since my two other favorite songs have been mentioned, I'm posting this one haha. I think it's a cute Music Video (:

I can't believe they're making comeback so soon! That's great :) I'm also looking forward to TaeYang's new solo album :D
Big Bang - Lie

I'm so sorry but I love you da geojitmal
Iya mollasseo ijeya arasseo nega piryohae
I'm so sorry but I love you nalkaroun mal
Hwatgime nado moreuge neol tteonabonaetjiman
I'm so sorry but I love you da geojitmal
I'm so sorry (I'm sorry)
But I love you (I love you more more)
I'm so sorry but I love you nareul tteona

BIG BANG - Tonight [110320] @SBS Inkigayo 1st award

BIG BANG - Love Song

BIG BANG - Love Song [110417] @ SBS Inkigayo 1st award

I am a huge Big Bang fan. I love their style and music. I also the love sub-unit GD&TOP. My favorite songs are Haru Haru and Lollipop.

AnimeStar wrote: I can't believe they're making comeback so soon! That's great :) I'm also looking forward to TaeYang's new solo album :D

I can't wait for their comeback! I'm hoping GD&TOP will release new music too.
Sleepninja wrote: I can't wait for their comeback! I'm hoping GD&TOP will release new music too.

I think they're debuting in Japan now, aren't they? The music video for Oh Yeah was already released but that's all I know.