It is to reply to the past topic made by @Tomoyo95 that is to old now for me to interact with it.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/kou-kou-kyoushi-2003/27669-game-lets-create-koukou-kyoushi-2016?pid=667975&page=1#p667975

I'm late in this discussion, but I still feel like a third Koukou Kyoushi isn't impossible. We can still keep hoping!! After reading it all I do like the plot exploring the theme of both physical and mental disabilities. Her having a crazy family could be adding more evilness to suit the climate of the series. In kkk1993 their love was pure and I didn't feel like both characters were sick in the head as much as for kkk2003 - where it is still ambiguous whether they really loved each other or if it was simply dependence.  I personally preferred kkk1993 as someone who really thrives for pure love that transcends understanding, something simple to a point that it seems incomprehensible to others and thus seem complicated. It's a bit similar to the relationship in Lipstick1999 by Nojima Shinji too. To recreate something similar, I feel like it would be interesting that the teacher is on the Autistic spectrum disorder, making him innocent and pure to the evilness of the world. Having both leads understand each other. They both relate to one another, as the student face a lot of difficulties in society as she is physically disabled, on a wheelchair.  I don't think having drugs making their entrance again in Nojima  works would a be a great idea. In kono yo no hate it was chaotic enough! I kept thinking of what could we add to make the story suitable to the the climate. What if the student, is less innocent than in past kkks and she is somehow the one to take the lead. She may try to  make "unaliving oneself" appealing to the teacher and making it their sole goal. Their relationship, other than being that they love each other, could revolve around building their plan to die tgt (Just like Osamu Dazai's no longer human; the level of sick-in-the-head fiction of Nojima istg) Being the only person he can trust, he follows her lead and that may be how the story ends. But that may be too similar to kkk1993 idk? I believe they died at the end since it is the only way to stay together without any remorse. 

As for the extra characters, I like the ideas y'all gave. It was fun to have the link between kkk1993 and kkk2003 so let's keep it. Of course it would happen in the same school ! But maybe this time the school became a boy and girl school , not limiting it to girls only. (This happens irl if I'm not wrong). So a son or daughter of any of the past characters could be a student now, related to the female lead. In the hospital she goes to do some rehab/maintenance exercices, she may know Koga from kkk2003. I wasn't sure about the end but as someone said he could have survived but became physically disabled too. He could act a bit like Fujimura acted in 2003, helping the main couple from afar. 

Wrote all of this listening to Morita Douji songs; what a vibe. Makes me want to watch everything over again - perhaps until a third kkk comes out ... :)