I need books for my summer reading assignment for school and I wanted to read the novel version but my book is being shipped from China (I wanted the Chinese version). It won't arrive until late August, aka, when my school starts. Does anyone have any eng book recs that follows a similar plotline to Legend of Anle?

(I don't know if this request is suitable for a discussion post, if it's not, please let me know and I'll take it down and repost as a comment)

You can probably find the Chinese original in pdf format and read it as an e-book. 

\

Northern raveller:

You can probably find the Chinese original in pdf format and read it as an e-book. 

I've tried, nothing comes up except for like a type of medicine

Ask @mukkanna in the other thread, I am sure she can direct you in the right direction

https://ladykelpitranslations.com/2023/07/28/love-like-the-galaxy-chapter-forty/comment-page-1/#comment-323

That's a site where someone currently airs "Love like the Galaxy" translation. As well as "Story of Minglan". 

Love like the Galaxy is already in Part 2 of the book. 

There also is a pdf for free download of "Eternal Love if Dream" the pillow book. 

All these are translations from Chinese. ELOD doesn't have a revenge plot, really. But it's a fun read. 

On Amazon there is "To the Sky Kingdom" which is the book going with "Eternal Love- Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms". 

Look at Amazon (depending on where you are). The may be a quick alternative for getting books. 

I've already watch ELOD so I'll try out the novel, thank you!

"The Poppy War" by RF Kuang

SomeDelusionalFangirl:

"The Poppy War" by RF Kuang

I read the synopsis, I'll give it a try after I finish my current one, thank you so much!