I found one of the extra scenes on xiaohongshu that everyone can watch! I'll continue updating the list as I find more. The only catch is there's no subtitles so I'll transcript it the best I can since I speak Mandarin. If you guys are willing to wait a little longer, I'll add the subtitles in and post it on my YouTube channel later tonight. 

VIDEO WITH ENG SUBS: https://youtu.be/zeZbnPt6fBo

Edit: So sorry, YouTube undid all of the timing of the subtitles so I have to redo the timing so the video might not be up for another few hours

*you have to copy and paste the link for you to be able to access it without signing up/downloading the app!

http://xhslink.com/raJ46s- 
*"mu hou" is technically more like empress mother but I'm going to shorten it to "mother" for the sake of space
Han Ningxi: Mother!
Ziyuan: Han Ningxi! How come you skip your lessons again? When your dad finds out, you'll be scolded to death
Han Ningxi: Mother, you don't know how strict dad is with me. Every day he makes me recite books. I like being with mother more.
Ziyuan: Mother knows best what being forced to recite books feels like. Since it's like that, don't let your dad know, I'll take you out to play.
Han Ningxi: Mother is the best!
Ziyuan: Shh! Let's go, one, two, three (she lifts Ningxi off the rock when counting) Let's go!
Han Ye: Di Ziyuan. I just knew you were going to pamper him. Did you know, when he skipped class today by jumping over the wall? He scared the over 80-years-old imperial tutor.
Ziyuan: Jumping the wall? Han Ningxi, you know how to jump the walls? As to be expected from I, Di Ziyuan's, son.
Han Ye: Nonsense. And this. How did the jade pendant I gave you end up in the hands of the three-year-old granddaughter of the imperial tutor? Han Ningxi. Come out and say it yourself.
Han Ningxi: When I grow up, I'll marry her and make her my Crown Princess. This is a token of that.
Han Ye: You!
Ziyuan: Don't be upset, the child's only 6 years old. This is how kids behave that make them cute.
Han Ye: But still, he can't be so mischievous. The imperial tutor resign after that fuss. As the Crown Prince, it's better to be quiet and reserved.
Ziyuan: Quiet and reserved again? I know your majesty likes quiet and reserved. It seems that since marrying me, a female pirate, not a day goes by that you don't regret it.
Han Ye: I don't mean it like that.
Ziyuan: I heard that the daughter of the prime minister's family is quiet and reserved. She's also proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy, and painting. Why don't I give your majesty a concubine?
Han Ye: Ziyuan, what type of words are these?
Ziyuan: Either way, your majesty thinks we're noisy. How about tomorrow, we'll leave for Jingnan. Let's go.
Han Ye: Ziyuan, you know this. My heart only has you in it.
Ziyuan: Our kid is there watching.
Han Ye: Boys are too noisy. Perhaps it's time we have a girl.
Han Ningxi: Mother, I'm hungry!
Han Ye: This is the reason why I want you to send him the school. He can't occupy you all day long.

http://xhslink.com/95Hh7s-
Person Outside: Your majesty!
Han Ye: What's wrong?
Person Outside: Your majesty, the crown prince refuses to go to school. He wants to find the empress.
Han Ye: Tell the Crown Prince, today the imperial tutor's granddaughter will also be there.
Person Outside: Your majesty, you majesty!
Han Ye: Now what?
Person Outside: Official Di (Wen Shuo) said he recently learned a new dish, please go have a taste at night.
Han Ye: It's morning, there's no use for these words, tell me at night. You're dismissed.
Person Outside: Your majesty! You majesty, the imperial tutor has come. He says he cannot continue to teach, he was to request to resign.
Han Ye: How did you wake up?
Ziyuan: Every morning when you secretly kiss me, I've always been awake. Only you nerd don't know. Really never thought of it, the emperor of Great Jing, has such impure thoughts (the real translation is more vulgar so I'll leave it here: Really never thought of it, the emperor of Great Jing is like a flower thief (figure of speech for r@pist).) Every morning, when I'm sleeping, he'll kiss me.
Han Ye: The amount of times you've kissed me is too little. Di Ziyuan, the emperor of Great Jing is not someone who suffers losses.

http://xhslink.com/9Aak7s-
Ziyuan: The Northern Qin envoy that arrived today, really is good looking. Northern Qin men are usually tall and burly, but the person that came, is not only born handsome, he has red lips and white teeth and delicate.
Han Ye: What's wrong? Empresses are rare. It seems like with my appearance, it'll be hard to catch the empress's eye.
Ziyuan: How? Your majesty is beautiful like jade. It's just the the Northern Qin person is tall and strong, also good at riding and archery. Not only is he born handsome, he also gives a person a sense of security. The man that I admire, must be like that too.
Han Ye: Seems like I'm not only not good-looking enough, I also can't give the empress a sense of security. Looks like empress is going to abandon me,
Ziyuan: Your majesty, are you upset? I randomly praised someone a couple times, as the emperor of a country, aren't you being a little stingy?
Han Ye: In my eyes, you were very serious before. Talking about it, your tone was even full of admiration. It didn't look random.
Ziyuan: He really is tall and skilled in martial arts, a pity I've already been stopped by your majesty's beauty. Even if there are 30,000 sources of misfortunes, I'll only take one scoop to drink (in Chinese, "source of misfortunes" are called "huo shui", which is like "water of misfortunes" more or less). What are you doing?
Han Ye: Giving you a sense of security.

http://xhslink.com/PCFq7s-
Han Ningxi: Mother, is dad really can't go with us to Jingnan?
Ziyuan: It coincides with the Northern Qin banquet. Your dad has to attend for the sake of the country.
Han Ningxi: But, the first time going to Jingnan, I want to be together with dad.
Ziyuan: Your dad this time can't go with us, Jingnan is 10,000 miles away from the capital, the entire road there will be just us. Mom's heart truly is... is truly too excited!
Han Ningxi: Ah?
Ziyuan: I've finally gotten rid of your dad, it's not like you don't know how much of a nerd your dad is and how boring it usually is. Not going himself is fine, he has to bring me around, can't do this, can't do that, won't even let me drink wine. So annoying. When we arrive at Jingnan, mom will take you out to play.
Han Ningxi: Okay! Mother, let's actually forget about it.
Ziyuan: What do you mean "forget about it"? Don't be afraid, the sky is far enough from the throne, your dad can't care about it. When we're at Jingnan, mom will take you out to drink wine. Not to mention, our Jingnan has many pretty people. Beautiful men on one hand, beautiful wine on the other, isn't it happier than here? Once we're at Jingnan, we'll be the number once most carefree people. I've already thought about it-
Han Ye: Already thought about what?
Ziyuan: Your majesty. Why did your majesty come? Are you finished with state affairs? The things regarding Northern Qin must be done!
Han Ye: State affairs can be taken care of on the road. Only, I've never thought the empress's opinion of me was so big. Now, to make the empress happy, is the first request
Ziyuan: Your majesty, listen to me explain first okay? It's not like that. Your majesty! Listen to me explain first. It's really not like that.
Han Ye: No need to explain.
Ziyuan: Your majesty!
Han Ye: Ningxi! Go back and read books.

Only works for China. ????? Wanna see those episodes! They cut them out.

playful_site_2714:

Only works for China. ????? Wanna see those episodes! They cut them out.

copy and paste the link instead of clicking. It works for me and I'm in America

Micha:

Here's the link to xhs for the 1st clip. This account has all the 4 clips. 

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/64cf7e48000000000103de05?app_platform=android&app_version=7.65.9&author_share=2&share_from_user_hidden=true&type=video&xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=645f81cc0000000010025924&apptime=1691339949

yup, that's the account! I've been slowly translating them to eng tho, since it doesn't have it. 

Thank you so much for translation. Looks like Ziyuan spoiling her child so much.

Microprocessor:

Thank you so much for translation. Looks like Ziyuan spoiling her child so much.

yes lol, but are we really surprised?

Di Ziyuan behaving like Ren Anle again... It’s not very surprising for me since I saw some reuters of Ziyuan,Han Ye and Ningxi before. Little surprise is Ren Anle praising other man infront of Han Ye

They give off "Eternal Love of Dreams" vibe. Han Ye is very possessive of his wife and always in training to have "another fox cub ". Nice to see stern face Han Ye so clingy. And Ren Anle as joyfully a minx as before. 

THANK YOU  FOTR THE WORK AND TIME

thank you so much. You must put a lot of effort. I really appriciate.