I’m on episode 22, but as I was watching, the OST sounded very familiar. Then it hit me on episode 21! Han Ye is holding An Le and remembers when she fell as child while putting up the sign, thereby hurting her shoulder. I remembered the track “Once Upon a Time” from Princess Agents because I looked for that piano piece to play. Then at the start of episode 22, while Han Ye is roasting the fish, I heard a snippet of “Hidden Heart”and later when An Le sees the plum blossoms, I heard “Castle Peak Springs” which are also from the Princess Agents soundtrack. 

Unfortunately, I can’t read the credits, so can someone tell me if the OST composer is the same one who also composed the Princess Agents soundtrack? Thanks!  

I also noticed that they had used pieces from the Princess Agents soundtrack, but when I checked for details about the composer, it’s not the same composer and as far as I know, those instrumental pieces from PA don’t appear on the Anle musical score. It might just be that the producers had the rights to the Princess Agents soundtrack?‍♀️. I dunno

I tried to a search for the composer for Legend of Anle as well, but couldn’t find anything (in English). Thanks for letting me know! I really liked the instrumental soundtrack from Princess Agents! I guess that’s why it hit a “chord” for me when I heard it in LoA. I don’t mind hearing it in LoA, but it would sometimes quickly bring my mind back to memorable scenes in PA since I just watched it recently. ?

I'm glad they kept PA soundtrack very minimal. I actually don't like it at all when the OST from another drama gets reused. It will just remind me of the other drama every time. So distracting.

I agree. The music kept taking me back to scenes in PA.