It’s crazy how these celebrities have their mask on and a hat or whatever to cover themselves but they still get recognized. Lol I wouldn’t have recognize anyone if they were all cover up 

Linh:

It’s crazy how these celebrities have their mask on and a hat or whatever to cover themselves but they still get recognized. Lol I wouldn’t have recognize anyone if they were all cover up 

me also can't recognise..I think those fan have super powers we don't have...hehe

Linh:

Yea fans in China seems very scary lol. I guess on feb 1st he got mob by fans heading out somewhere. 

Yes :( he poor thing

Linh:

Hahahaha same

Linh:

Oh did you know that was ab lib? It wasn’t written in the script Yibo just did it. When I found that out, it made the scene even better!!! Lol 

Omg really? I knew he was a sweet boy lols now it’s confirmed hahaha he said if you want the audience to like your acting you need to be sincere doing your role, hopefully he will get more, better roles next time <3

Kyun:

Omg really? I knew he was a sweet boy lols now it’s confirmed hahaha he said if you want the audience to like your acting you need to be sincere doing your role, hopefully he will get more, better roles next time <3

Yes I agreed!!! 

Linh:

I think my most favorite scene is when she hits his sleepy point and than found out that he was poisoned and wasn’t gonna live long. While he was sleeping she was next to his side and rubbing his hand, and also when she was talking to him about why he had to meddle in her business and than runaway to die in the corner where no one knows about. Ah that scene really touches my heart. Maybe because that’s the first time she showed her emotions towards Xie Yun.  

1. Awwwww yes :((( thinking about it made me so touched. I love all of Yunfei's scenes and also the scene where Zichen came to the fortress to propose ahFei. Then she bring him to Ximo river lol...ayeee Xie Yun so scared that ahFei will accept Zichen's proposal haha
 MABEL_DRAMALOVER:
  1. Awwwww yes :((( thinking about it made me so touched. I love all of Yunfei's scenes and also the scene where Zichen came to the fortress to propose ahFei. Then she bring him to Ximo river lol...ayeee Xie Yun so scared that ahFei will accept Zichen's proposal haha

Hahaha i love this scene too, so funny and lovely and romantic at the same time. I laughed when XF asked XY, “am i fierce?” And he answered “not really” hahaha she is fierce hahaha and after that he propose, awwww so sweettttt <3 I’m melting <3

1. Yes Kyun it was soòoooooo sweet omg..i missed them so much :((( 

MABEL_DRAMALOVER:
  1. Yes Kyun it was soòoooooo sweet omg..i missed them so much :((( 

I missed them too :((

Much needed thread. Thank you. I just finished the drama and I miss them so much. 

MABEL_DRAMALOVER:

I know! That was so funny! He’s so silly, like that girl loves you, she’s even willing to die for you! She’s not going anywhere! Haha 

Kyun:

Hahaha i love this scene too, so funny and lovely and romantic at the same time. I laughed when XF asked XY, “am i fierce?” And he answered “not really” hahaha she is fierce hahaha and after that he propose, awwww so sweettttt <3 I’m melting <3

The fierce part had my laughing so hard!!! She’s pretty fierce! I love her “I don’t give a shit attitude” towards people except for XY. Aside from her parents, he’s the only other one where she actually cares about. Their relationship is kinda unusually because they are so opposite! But people always say opposite attracts!  

first_snow55:

Much needed thread. Thank you. I just finished the drama and I miss them so much. 

Me too! I’ve been rewatching their scenes together so many time!! I still can’t get enough of them! At first I wanted the drama to be over so badly so I can see what happens at the end but than once it’s over, I’m so sad and I don’t want it to end! 

Linh:

Me too! I’ve been rewatching their scenes together so many time!! I still can’t get enough of them! At first I wanted the drama to be over so badly so I can see what happens at the end but than once it’s over, I’m so sad and I don’t want it to end! 

Me too, i want to know how it ends, but after it ended I regretted it, i want it to continue, so i can keep watching them treating each other sweetly T_T