Yaaay! We can talk about how much we love YunFei here! 

What’s everyone favorite scene of Yunfei? I have many lol 

Ooooo lik their ship? Well I loved their first kiss. So cute!

MADEinABC:

Ooooo lik their ship? Well I loved their first kiss. So cute!

Omg I was not expecting that first kiss scene cuz I heard rumors that Liying refused to do kiss scene, so I was pretty shocked!! It was so adorable!!! She got so embarrassed afterward. How cute!! Xie Yun looked shocked and confused to me lol 

Thank youu for this thread! I really shipped YunFei <3333333

Linh:

What’s everyone favorite scene of Yunfei? I have many lol 

Hahahhaa omg too many lol

Linh:

Omg I was not expecting that first kiss scene cuz I heard rumors that Liying refused to do kiss scene, so I was pretty shocked!! It was so adorable!!! She got so embarrassed afterward. How cute!! Xie Yun looked shocked and confused to me lol 

Hahaha..ayeeeee but Xieyun supposed to kiss her back instead of holding her hand., but it is okay, their kisses scenes are precious.hahahaha

MABEL_DRAMALOVER:

Hahaha..ayeeeee but Xieyun supposed to kiss her back instead of holding her hand., but it is okay, their kisses scenes are precious.hahahaha

Really?!? Is that what happen in the book??! 

MABEL_DRAMALOVER:

Hahahhaa omg too many lol

Yes me too lol!! I love how protective she is of XY once she realized her feelings. They are so adorable!!! 

Linh:

Really?!? Is that what happen in the book??! 

Nooo..that was my imagination lol. Im wishing that XY will kiss her back at that first kiss scene. Hahaha but XY was too shy lol. Still very cute tho hahahah. Oh our Yunfei are so adorable

Linh:

Yes me too lol!! I love how protective she is of XY once she realized her feelings. They are so adorable!!! 

Haha do you remember when afei and Xie Yun went to Jiankang? She said to him at the store, "Do you like this lamp, i can give you. What else do you like here, I can give you anything even this store I can give you" hahahhaa i laughed so much cuz theyre funny and cuteeeeeee. 

MABEL_DRAMALOVER:

Haha do you remember when afei and Xie Yun went to Jiankang? She said to him at the store, "Do you like this lamp, i can give you. What else do you like here, I can give you anything even this store I can give you" hahahhaa i laughed so much cuz theyre funny and cuteeeeeee. 

Omg yes!!! That was the cutest thing ever!!!! It’s like she’s the man in relationship! I freaken loved it! 

I think my most favorite scene is when she hits his sleepy point and than found out that he was poisoned and wasn’t gonna live long. While he was sleeping she was next to his side and rubbing his hand, and also when she was talking to him about why he had to meddle in her business and than runaway to die in the corner where no one knows about. Ah that scene really touches my heart. Maybe because that’s the first time she showed her emotions towards Xie Yun.  

Omg I have way too many! My favorite scene is probably when they reunited again in episode 37 after she brought him all the herbs for his medicine! The way that he looked at her after they reunited is SO SOFT! I'm thinking of rewatching their scenes after my exams XD

foreveryoung:

Omg I have way too many! My favorite scene is probably when they reunited again in episode 37 after she brought him all the herbs for his medicine! The way that he looked at her after they reunited is SO SOFT! I'm thinking of rewatching their scenes after my exams XD

I have a lot too but this one is one of them, i also love when she wake up d next morning and run outside to look for XY <3 basically love all their sweet moments together, i would like to see more kiss scenes actually lol