The original work has 1000 chapters, so good luck !https://www.kanunu8.com/book5/dcybwangfei/index.html

Ep 11 covered up to chapter 122

Yes I spend a year more to finished the novel, but it worth it.

A Yu:

Yes I spend a year more to finished the novel, but it worth it.

DO ML and FL have a happy ending? Is she back in present timeline or will she stay in the ancient times with him.......

FatimaO:

DO ML and FL have a happy ending? Is she back in present timeline or will she stay in the ancient times with him.......

I have read 6 chapters at max in order to understand the motives behind the characters actions after recent episodes, and original work has 1000+ chapters. So I don't know the whole thing but other novel readers have told me, its a  HE !

If they follow the novel, it would be good happy ending with 4-5 episodes of leads married life as royal couple with and their interaction with their kids !

FatimaO:

HE,If they follow the novel. But I don't think they follow the novel cause I see the scene ML and FL fighting didn't happen in the novel. I think they change the script cause some character appears to early.

A Yu:

HE,If they follow the novel. But I don't think they follow the novel cause I see the scene ML and FL fighting didn't happen in the novel. I think they change the script cause some character appears to early.

Can you explain the SML role in Novel?

I have a feeling he is using FL and will try to use her blood to cure his disease, he is suffering from till childhood. What is his relationship with FL mother and is he teaching her qin for nefarious purposes, like controlling the dangerous/evil puppets of the island.

Did he ever harmed ML or what is his end game here?

Dr Ghost:

Can you explain the SML role in Novel?

I have a feeling he is using FL and will try to use her blood to cure his disease, he is suffering from till childhood. What is his relationship with FL mother and is he teaching her qin for nefarious purposes, like controlling the dangerous/evil puppets of the island.

Did he ever harmed ML or what is his end game here?

I have finished the novel in 2022 it too long chapters so I take some note in case I forget it but maybe I miss some part also.

1. He did use FL but just want to destroy ML force cause he is a crown prince in a weak country among others. He want to bring his country to powerful like before but in the end he gave up everything and die for FL.

2. He not use her to cure his illness cause in the novel FL body can use to a powerful puppets it not mention the Islander blood can cure illness. The cause of the disease is mention when his country is destroy (but I forgot the cause .

3. SML was sent to island since he was a child to study in there FL mother just Flow from water to island and learn Qin from his teacher. FL real father is from islander the reason FL mother come to central to marry her official father I forgot that part

4. SML teach her Qin cause he know who is her mom and the guqin they own is a key to find the location of isolate island

5. After the FL was kidnapped second time he never harm her or him only SML'sister. He gave up his country he the first person who help her when she in critical situation while ML is still in bed by injured. He help ML to wake up and find FL in third time disappear he gave up his life to help her without telling he love her. However they meet up again in the illusion when FL and ML go to the isolate island near this end of the novel.

A Yu:

Thank you so much.  Fingers crossed it's a HE?

Dr Ghost:

I have read 6 chapters at max in order to understand the motives behind the characters actions after recent episodes, and original work has 1000+ chapters. So I don't know the whole thing but other novel readers have told me, its a  HE !

If they follow the novel, it would be good happy ending with 4-5 episodes of leads married life as royal couple with and their interaction with their kids !

Here is to hopping it's a HE with kids and all. T thank you so much???

A Yu:

Bro why doesn't SML nigga ain't dead yet....let me guess they changed the story (like I was suspecting and saying in comment section) and now out of his own insanity, he will try to harm ML again. 

Dr Ghost:

Bro why doesn't SML nigga ain't dead yet....let me guess they changed the story (like I was suspecting and saying in comment section) and now out of his own insanity, he will try to harm ML again. 

How about Shilling (ten silver?) ?I can't find any info on Shiling(the maid) from today's episode it seems like she's Is crushing bad on ML. Is she also a villain?  One thing that I'm not liking so far is the fact we got too many villains & that they don't die fast enough for me ?

Dr Ghost:

Not yet died in this part I think in the future they change the story a lot they bring the back event to front and don't happen become happened.

FatimaO:

How about Shilling (ten silver?) ?I can't find any info on Shiling(the maid) from today's episode it seems like she's Is crushing bad on ML. Is she also a villain?  One thing that I'm not liking so far is the fact we got too many villains & that they don't die fast enough for me ?

See FL has 3 dudes going crazy over her and attempting to harm 24/7, ml can have side chick of his doing the same for him but I think she will betray ML by helping in her third abduction.

Is this novel written by a modern author?   Does it have the same idea of FL coming from modern times falling in back into centuries?   How is this ending - do they/she return to modern time period?