Elise:

Let's hope we get one last sexy neck-side mumbling in season 2 lol

If they cut chapter 43 there’s still chapter 46… but I’d call that one grim. Not sexy. 

Xiang Liu fighting. His weapon is shaped like a crescent moon ?

Elise:

Xiang Liu fighting. His weapon is shaped like a crescent moon ?

Everything about his design is stunning. As a character designer, I approve of this. Whoever was responsible for the concept art needs a raise.

AH :

If they cut chapter 43 there’s still chapter 46… but I’d call that one grim. Not sexy. 

I think, at this point, we take whatever we can get. Beggars can’t be choosers ?

I love how Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao have matching weapons. Xiang Liu with his crescent moon shaped sword and Xiao Yao with the crescent moon symbol on her wrist that contains her special bow Xiang Liu  secretly gave her ?

Happy FFB and XY :')

I love this scene. XY feeling his heartbeat while FFB holds her hand <3

Xiang Liu looking over and taking care of Xiao Yao during their 37 years under the sea~

Xiao Yao admiring Xiang Liu's beauty ahaha

episode 12, one of my favorites

Chapter 48:

"Xiang Liu stared at the mirror recording of the colorful seashells, various fishes, the underwater fields……Xiang Liu in all white walking while Xiao Yao was right next to him curiously taking all the sights in.

Whether it was Xiao Yao being so amazed at being under the sea or there were too many things to take in, she secretly recorded the memory without Xiang Liu knowing. She likely did so from behind him so his profile was always in view. Only at the last scene when he turned around to look at her did the mirror record his face directly...

Xiang Liu still clearly remembered the moment he discovered these saved memories in the gorilla mirror. He was shocked and amazed, that Xiao Yao secretly recorded him, and that he wasn’t even aware of it. That proved he was completely relaxed at that time, and Xiao Yao could have had the chance to kill him." ?

Elise:

Chapter 48:

"Xiang Liu stared at the mirror recording of the colorful seashells, various fishes, the underwater fields……Xiang Liu in all white walking while Xiao Yao was right next to him curiously taking all the sights in.

Whether it was Xiao Yao being so amazed at being under the sea or there were too many things to take in, she secretly recorded the memory without Xiang Liu knowing. She likely did so from behind him so his profile was always in view. Only at the last scene when he turned around to look at her did the mirror record his face directly...

Xiang Liu still clearly remembered the moment he discovered these saved memories in the gorilla mirror. He was shocked and amazed, that Xiao Yao secretly recorded him, and that he wasn’t even aware of it. That proved he was completely relaxed at that time, and Xiao Yao could have had the chance to kill him." ?

Those little moments are so precious. 

Elise:

Happy FFB and XY :')

He looks so shocked, poor baby

Those gifs are so beautiful, I can’t seem to be able to leave this page

nathsketch:

Those gifs are so beautiful, I can’t seem to be able to leave this page

I can stare at those gifs for hours, especially the ocean date ones. Back when things were simpler...