My ship was asked in an interview: other than himself who does he ship xiao yao with

https://x.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1699752819044339784?s=46&t=T8bahxduZkeboSt8gPe5Pw

Enjoying the view of the moon together.

Xiao Yao: So beautiful

Xiang Liu: Life is precious as long as we can enjoy such views

Xiao Yao: Even the rarest scenery would become dull if being seen too much. It will only be meaningful if there's someone by my side

nathsketch:

Those are so good!

I saw nothing, heard nothing. Came in blind, came out even more blind with all that hair hahahah

i didnt know tjc before this. saw his profile pic on mdl and thought meh… but him as xiang liu ? it should come with a warning! ?

bugei:

i didnt know tjc before this. saw his profile pic on mdl and thought meh… but him as xiang liu ? it should come with a warning! ?

Me neither!! I saw a bunch of people writing reviews on Viki, raving about Tan Jian Ci and I had no idea who he was. He only showed up on episode 3, so at first I thought he was Cang Xuan lmao can you believe that?

My gosh, now it's like I've reached nirvana hahaha

nathsketch:
This scene got me thinking that I'd be content even with this version of Xiang Liu ?

Imagine if, in the finale, they had this actress pass Xiao Yao on the streets of QS town? Just as a little easter egg for the XL fans?

nathsketch:

Me neither!! I saw a bunch of people writing reviews on Viki, raving about Tan Jian Ci and I had no idea who he was. He only showed up on episode 3, so at first I thought he was Cang Xuan lmao can you believe that?

My gosh, now it's like I've reached nirvana hahaha

Lol. On that note, what Deng Wei said in Hello Saturday about XiangLiu's  current job is true! "He's a robber!" -- "robbing people's heart" 

AH :

Imagine if, in the finale, they had this actress pass Xiao Yao on the streets of QS town? Just as a little easter egg for the XL fans?

This would be amazing

AH :

The way this would be getting nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. I would never complain about a single thing anymore, this would shut me up.

Elise:

Enjoying the view of the moon together.

Xiao Yao: So beautiful

Xiang Liu: Life is precious as long as we can enjoy such views

Xiao Yao: Even the rarest scenery would become dull if being seen too much. It will only be meaningful if there's someone by my side

Tan Jian Ci studio posted something around moonlight today but i dont know chinese to understand. Maybe someone here can explain

月华流照,共沐清辉,定格心动瞬间

Somebody said its from this 春江花月夜 - Spring River Flower Moonlight Night (says google translate)

春江潮水连海平,海上明月共潮生。
滟滟随波千万里,何处春江无月明?
江流宛转绕芳甸,月照花林皆似霰。
空里流霜不觉飞,汀上白沙看不见。
江天一色无纤尘,皎皎空中孤月轮。
江畔何人初见月,江月何年初照人?
人生代代无穷已,江月年年祇相似。
不知江月待何人?但见长江送流水。
白云一片去悠悠,青枫浦上不胜愁。
谁家今夜扁舟子,何处相思明月楼?
可怜楼上月徘徊,应照离人妆镜台。
玉户帘中卷不去,捣衣砧上拂还来。
此时相望不相闻,愿逐月华流照君。
鸿雁长飞光不度,鱼龙潜跃水成文。
昨夜闲潭梦落花,可怜春半不还家。
江水流春去欲尽,江潭落月复西斜。
斜月沉沉藏海雾,碣石潇湘无限路。
不知乘月几人归,落月摇情满江树。

Please can a chinese speaker explain what it means. is 春江花月夜 a poem or a song? 

bugei:

Lol. On that note, what Deng Wei said in Hello Saturday about XiangLiu's  current job is true! "He's a robber!" -- "robbing people's heart" 

That's the most intelligent thing Jing has ever said hahahahaha

Fang Feng Bei: Do you poison everyone you mistake for someone else? That's not a good habit to have.

His eyes <3

Her love language is gift-giving. Gift-giving poison that is ?

Elise:

Fang Feng Bei: Do you poison everyone you mistake for someone else? That's not a good habit to have.

His eyes <3

The eyes can't never lie 

bugei:

Tan Jian Ci studio posted something around moonlight today but i dont know chinese to understand. Maybe someone here can explain

月华流照,共沐清辉,定格心动瞬间

Somebody said its from this 春江花月夜 - Spring River Flower Moonlight Night (says google translate)

春江潮水连海平,海上明月共潮生。
滟滟随波千万里,何处春江无月明?
江流宛转绕芳甸,月照花林皆似霰。
空里流霜不觉飞,汀上白沙看不见。
江天一色无纤尘,皎皎空中孤月轮。
江畔何人初见月,江月何年初照人?
人生代代无穷已,江月年年祇相似。
不知江月待何人?但见长江送流水。
白云一片去悠悠,青枫浦上不胜愁。
谁家今夜扁舟子,何处相思明月楼?
可怜楼上月徘徊,应照离人妆镜台。
玉户帘中卷不去,捣衣砧上拂还来。
此时相望不相闻,愿逐月华流照君。
鸿雁长飞光不度,鱼龙潜跃水成文。
昨夜闲潭梦落花,可怜春半不还家。
江水流春去欲尽,江潭落月复西斜。
斜月沉沉藏海雾,碣石潇湘无限路。
不知乘月几人归,落月摇情满江树。

Please can a chinese speaker explain what it means. is 春江花月夜 a poem or a song? 

Found it!

Apparently, it's an ancient poem, from more than 1000 years ago, written by Zhang Ruo Xu. "Spring Blossoms on the Moonlit River"

https://culturelitandart.com/2020/06/29/%E6%98%A5%E6%B1%9F%E8%8A%B1%E6%9C%88%E5%A4%9C-english-translation-a-spring-evening-accompanied-by-the-river-the-flowers-the-moon/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/moonlit-night-spring-river%E6%98%A5%E6%B1%9F%E8%8A%B1%E6%9C%88%E5%A4%9C-athena-yuan/

https://d3wynightunr0lls.wordpress.com/2015/11/28/%E6%98%A5%E6%B1%9F%E8%8A%B1%E6%9C%88%E5%A4%9C-spring-blossoms-on-the-moonlit-river-by-%E5%BC%A0%E8%8B%A5%E8%99%9A-zhang-ruo-xu/

OMG.

OMG.

WHY???

This video beautifully captures Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao's relationship. 

You're in the wind, I'm in the water
Nobody's son, nobody's daughter

Xiang liu ❤️ Xiao yao