nathsketch:

Here we'll talk about the character and the drama/novel. AH will bring us her knowledge and her excerpts :)

The other one is just for expressing our love for XL/TJC in a sassy way hahah

Oh, I meant between the Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao romance thread from S1, and this one. Are we now migrating here?

nathsketch:

Hahahaha Love You Forever is the first thing that comes to my mind every single time, so it's appropriate ?

No problem! You're welcome here anytime! (˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)

It's the first thing that comes to my mind also.  And thank you. :D

liddi:

Oh, I meant between the Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao romance thread from S1, and this one. Are we now migrating here?

Ahhh, no, we'll be everywhere. I want all the XL pages to have thousands of comments hahahaha

Xiang Liu Supremacy ヽ༼ ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノ

This is what 37 years under the sea looked like in the novel

Not sure how much time passed but one day when the warmth was entering her body, Xiao Yao suddenly felt a sensation, she felt someone was embracing her... He seemed to be tenderly caressing her cheek, and then he fell asleep and didn’t move beside her. Xiao Yao was sleepy and fell asleep too.

Xiao Yao didn’t know how long she waited, perhaps just a few hours, but when she felt Xiang Liu again it was like he was coming home. He first touched her forehead and greeted her, and then later he laid down next to her.

When he was healing her, they ought to be very intimate because Xiao Yao could feel he was tightly embracing her. She could feel him from top to bottom.

When the healing was done, Xiang Liu didn’t immediately put Xiao Yao down and instead continued to cuddle her in his arms. ?

Lost You Forever Chapter 22

Elise:

This is what 37 years under the sea looked like in the novel

Not sure how much time passed but one day when the warmth was entering her body, Xiao Yao suddenly felt a sensation, she felt someone was embracing her... He seemed to be tenderly caressing her cheek, and then he fell asleep and didn’t move beside her. Xiao Yao was sleepy and fell asleep too.

Xiao Yao didn’t know how long she waited, perhaps just a few hours, but when she felt Xiang Liu again it was like he was coming home. He first touched her forehead and greeted her, and then later he laid down next to her.

When he was healing her, they ought to be very intimate because Xiao Yao could feel he was tightly embracing her. She could feel him from top to bottom.

When the healing was done, Xiang Liu didn’t immediately put Xiao Yao down and instead continued to cuddle her in his arms. ?

Lost You Forever Chapter 22

That's such a gorgeous art. Really beautiful.

I think this is the chapter I have to read.

nathsketch:

That's such a gorgeous art. Really beautiful.

I think this is the chapter I have to read.

The drama cut out most of the things Xiang Liu did with Xiao Yao in chapter 22. He would take her out to play in the ocean and on the surface. He would take her all over to stroll around and the last day they were together, he talked to her more than usual and would make a remark every time they went to a new place in the ocean ?

Elise:

The drama cut out most of the things Xiang Liu did with Xiao Yao in chapter 22. He would take her out to play in the ocean and on the surface. He would take her all over to stroll around and the last day they were together, he talked to her more than usual and would make a remark every time they went to a new place in the ocean ?

Yes, I heard about that. Such a waste. It would have been so beautiful if this played out exactly like it was in the novel :(

We need to start decorating this thread as well!

They better not cut  to only 22 chapters in season 2 …I have feeling they would cut more of XL scenes then …

What is with this weird law that have to wait a year to see second season…

is it really summer 2024?

Ugghh anyway will have to hold everyone’s hand and loads of tissues on the side to wipe one tears ..

my poor beloved XL…

Dramadoggy2021:

They better not cut  to only 22 chapters in season 2 …I have feeling they would cut more of XL scenes then …

What is with this weird law that have to wait a year to see second season…

is it really summer 2024?

Ugghh anyway will have to hold everyone’s hand and loads of tissues on the side to wipe one tears ..

my poor beloved XL…

I don't even know what to hope for anymore. I didn't even finish season 1 and I'm just hanging out here with you all because it's far more entertaining than the drama itself and I need a place to suffer in good company hahah

I guess it is, yes, summer 2024. It's what we keep hearing about.

For real, the only way I could force myself to watch this is if we all got together somehow. I'm not mature enough to watch this alone. They'll find me dead from dehydration after crying so much a few weeks later when the neighbors complain about the smell lololol

nathsketch:

We need to start decorating this thread as well!

How should we decorate it?

Elise:

How should we decorate it?

Fill it with Xiang Liu beauty all over the walls ?

In his natural element, the snow ❄️

Let's hope we get one last sexy neck-side mumbling in season 2 lol