Dramaqueen:

what's going on in the comments? what leaked script? are there any huge changes from the novel?

Sigh, the infamous leaked script. There is a discussion thread with the  English translations if you dare to read them lol. If these are real, then hmm,  I have to prepare myself for some disappointment in S2, I'm afraid (mostly Cang Xuan's scenes I am not a fan of).

Sunbath12:

Sigh, the infamous leaked script. There is a discussion thread with the  English translations if you dare to read them lol. If these are real, then hmm,  I have to prepare myself for some disappointment in S2, I'm afraid (mostly Cang Xuan's scenes I am not a fan of).

that change for cx im still not prepared and convinced... but if i were to believe some of its content, it'd be coz jing survives on his own and thru xy's pill, maybe they tried to simplify some scenes after the tushan brothers fight coz of cgi. there was a previous discussion here and from the looks of the trailer, some were close to the script but still to me doesn't guarantee its accuracy, ill have to see when we s2 starts. (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Sssnoopyyy:

Not looking forward to it ughhhhhhh

that major cx change yes...

Dramaqueen:

what's going on in the comments? what leaked script? are there any huge changes from the novel?

only know some changes for cx, xl, jing, and xy from previous discussions here which i think will spark hot discussions when drama airs but nothing's certain yet, we'll still have to see how it goes ^^

peng-peng 

I am dreading any  changes  of  Jing  and XY important moments.  I hope that regardless of any changes their love story would remain beautiful.

yes, that their love story remain beautiful 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

The scene I am looking forward to....

if you haven't seen this, you may want to check it out and see if one of the scenes you are most looking forward to esp for Jing is there ✿✿

https://weibo.com/3765946064/OlwwqfmWg

new mat released, short vid ahhhhhhh! lol 

ohhhhh the bgm and FL, i feel like crying...

Hong Yi's so handsome!!! those injuries cant hide his beauty. imo, this is his best and most touching scene in the drama.

https://weibo.com/3765946064/OlwEPxrfz

new mat released, vid 

Wei Wei said Shiqi and Jing are online. excited to see Jing's weibo updates.

the pic for s2 tho... (˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥)

https://weibo.com/3005331561/OlxbOBdXE

https://weibo.com/7802097956/OlwQSg3Wt

hope Jings and YaoJings everywhere are preparing well, slowly coming back and catching up...

Winny24:

The scene I am looking forward to....

🤭🤭

dtsj_sapphire:

that major cx change yes...

could you spoil me please :)

Dramaqueen:

could you spoil me please :)

Essentially, the whole sequence of XY finding out CX was responsible for Jing's death and the subsequent scenes of her killing herself are a hallucination/dream sequence that the Yellow Emperor puts CX under to warn him about what is inside his heart. So, it is Xinyue who colludes with  Hou to have Jing killed in this script.

If they need to condense things and if censorship is another issue, I can see why this would be a route to take. But it forces the rest of the story (CX and XY's last scenes in the novel and Jing's final words to CX) to change - and I think for the worse. The emotional impact and complexity are lost.

Sunbath12:

Essentially, the whole sequence of XY finding out CX was responsible for Jing's death and the subsequent scenes of her killing herself are a hallucination/dream sequence that the Yellow Emperor puts CX under to warn him about what is inside his heart. So, it is Xinyue who colludes with  Hou to have Jing killed in this script.

If they need to condense things and if censorship is another issue, I can see why this would be a route to take. But it forces the rest of the story (CX and XY's last scenes in the novel and Jing's final words to CX) to change - and I think for the worse. The emotional impact and complexity are lost.

Oh wow this would REALLY suck if true. they will be taking all the substance from CX's character wtf! 

Sunbath12:

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I wish I hadn't read that, damn me and my clicky fingers. I was leaked-script spoiler free for so long and ruined right before the start.

Haveninmuse:

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I wish I hadn't read that, damn me and my clicky fingers. I was leaked-script spoiler free for so long and ruined right before the start. 

Sorrrryyyy!! I know I wish I hadn't seen it, but I can't unsee it. All I can hope is that these are fake.