oturanh_grinmjk:

T. Y. I thought the male leads died and she ended up single

did it look like that? :D no it's not. spoiler alert... in the book, she almost ended up alone when she decided to be the next royal mother and being that means being single for the rest of your life and never leave jade mountain

for the other question you replied to Winny, you don't mind me answering? coz i will (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

i wish xy and jing had children and their story ended with a picture of one big happy family but that is if the story is centered on them which is not... so the answer is none 

12th day waiting for YaoJing

YaoJing artists' art appreciation day

a beautiful encounter (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

this one is from mrs jrrg on weibo of you remember 

6th day waiting for Jing

soooo cute!

dtsj_sapphire:

ohhhhhh... ill just stay here, for now... ?

Yes, this was my happy place (or rather, the companion discussion for the S1 page) when S1 was airing.

peng-peng:

In the main comment section? We all hope  not. Because it the spoils appreciation of the drama 

Sadly, the most toxic of them and the one who can't uplift their bias without bashing Jing is already out there. I foresee myself mostly staying in here similar to the S1 thread. 

But anywho... are we ready? I am both anticipating and dreading this season.

Grumpy Witch:

Sadly, the most toxic of them and the one who can't uplift their bias without bashing Jing is already out there. I foresee myself mostly staying in here similar to the S1 thread. 

They have been camping there  since  mdl created the S2  section. They never left trust me. 

Grumpy Witch:

They have been camping there  since  mdl created the S2  section. They never left trust me. 

Grumpy Witch:

I am dreading any  changes  of  Jing  and XY important moments.  I hope that regardless of any changes their love story would remain beautiful. 

peng-peng:
They have been camping there  since  mdl created the S2  section. They never left trust me.

Grumpy Witch:

Ah, I used to just pop in and out and didn't really read all of the comments.

peng-peng:
I am dreading any  changes  of  Jing  and XY important moments.  I hope that regardless of any changes their love story would remain beautiful. 

Me too! <3

Grumpy Witch:

I've been waiting sooooo long lol. Jing deserves a satisfying comeback after his family craziness in S1. And I really do hope what was so perfectly written in the novel is translated on screen as far as XY and Jing's devotion to each other.

A little remix of what was released last year from Tencent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nSuHkaMwM

Sunbath12:

A little remix of what was released last year from Tencent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nSuHkaMwM

Thanks so much for sharing...??

FTCU:

A lot of people have seen how toxic the comment section is, so they back off, they’re more active on twitter & weibo following YaoJing topics, cos if you comment here saying you like Jing, the other ones will pounce on you. 

I will not look onto the comment sections anymore and will stay in this thread. I survived the comments on S1 and it was draining. The threads are the safe place. Anyways, I'm excited to see sweet scenes of YaoJing in screen? They were still many sugar moments left for S2. I hope they don't cut it or not too much. Jing stopping Xiao Yao from being Royal Mother just in time was such a scene. It was one of my memorable part in the novel.

Pammy:

I will not look onto the comment sections anymore and will stay in this thread. I survived the comments on S1 and it was draining. The threads are the safe place. Anyways, I'm excited to see sweet scenes of YaoJing in screen? They were still many sugar moments left for S2. I hope they don't cut it or not too much. Jing stopping Xiao Yao from being Royal Mother just in time was such a scene. It was one of my memorable part in the novel.

Yes, it's too bad many discussions often derail on the main page. Better for one's mental health to stay away probably.

I wonder how the drama will handle XY and her mother's scenes; it was such an important moment in the novel and I love how Jing helps her resolve that knot inside her. I know there's that leaked script...but I don't want to believe it until I see it.

Grumpy Witch:

For my sanity? I should just stay here. Too draining, I remember the comments in S1? Out of sight, out mind? But I commented and will comment some praises for YaoJing from time to time and for other characters. But I will refrain from replying and arguing from negative comments, it will just get out of hand and spoil my mood. 

I am so much anticipating sweet YaoJing scenes and the confrontations between CX and XY. I've been wanting to see CX get unhinged on the screen?

The first season took 39 episodes, and this second will only get 21 eps. There were still too much to cover from the novel, so I'm expecting some changes and some scenes to be not included. But I am only a simple girl, as long as they give YaoJing proper ending, I will be very much satisfied. XY have endured too much, I want to see her happy in decent amount in screen?