Sunbath12:

Sorrrryyyy!! I know I wish I hadn't seen it, but I can't unsee it. All I can hope is that these are fake.

I'm gonna pray very hard starting from now, that the leaked script is a hoax!!

6 more days to July 8..2024...to see our most green flag guy in red...

Well, yeah I agree with you lot about the whole xinyue colluding with Hou. It takes away the essence of the story. But I’ll be more happy about XY’s emergency pill she made for Jing & how he escaped, instead of making it seem like xl was the one who saved him with XY’s blood like the novel. I’ll be damn happy if the changed it like the leaked script in where Jing escaped.

Also I really hope they add the scene where Jing teased XY saying the way she kept asking about FengLong,it’s like as if she regrets running away & also Jing adding that it’s not too late to marry FengLong now that he’s a general. XY felt teased to the point of calling Jing mean & Jing teased her again saying,how about I let you hit me & XY was like hmph no while pouting. Even the yellow emperor burst out laughing in which XY was blushing heavily. Lmao I really wanna see that scene.

How I do it is I supplement the drama with the novel scenes because the days are long there and the novel and dramas only show us a very small part of it... so as long as the story didn't diverge too much, many scenes can actually exist together hehehe
Also since Tonghua is part of the screenwriting team for the drama, all she added to the drama is 'canon' to LYF. 

FTCU:

Also I really hope they add the scene where Jing teased XY saying the way she kept asking about FengLong,it’s like as if she regrets running away & also Jing adding that it’s not too late to marry FengLong now that he’s a general. XY felt teased to the point of calling Jing mean & Jing teased her again saying,how about I let you hit me & XY was like hmph no while pouting. Even the yellow emperor burst out laughing in which XY was blushing heavily. Lmao I really wanna see that scene.

YES in S2 Im looking forward to Jing teasing Xy...and their cute scenes..♡♡ S2 to need to have at least some of those moments..

soTreeD:

How I do it is I supplement the drama with the novel scenes because the days are long there and the novel and dramas only show us a very small part of it... so as long as the story didn't diverge too much, many scenes can actually exist together hehehe
Also since Tonghua is part of the screenwriting team for the drama, all she added to the drama is 'canon' to LYF. 

For S1 ...yeah...Drama and Novel suppliment each other.. I just hope S2 come out good too...

1/4 done rewatching season 1.

Sunbath12:

Essentially, the whole sequence of XY finding out CX was responsible for Jing's death and the subsequent scenes of her killing herself are a hallucination/dream sequence that the Yellow Emperor puts CX under to warn him about what is inside his heart. So, it is Xinyue who colludes with  Hou to have Jing killed in this script.

If they need to condense things and if censorship is another issue, I can see why this would be a route to take. But it forces the rest of the story (CX and XY's last scenes in the novel and Jing's final words to CX) to change - and I think for the worse. The emotional impact and complexity are lost.

That would be disappointing. I agree with you that the changes would diminish the emotional impact and complexity that make the story memorable in the first place. 

Hehe guys, have yall seen the new clip of our couple? Hehe I kept smiling like an idiot 🤭

FTCU:

Hehe guys, have yall seen the new clip of our couple? Hehe I kept smiling like an idiot ?

I haven't yet..Can you share link? Please..

Winny24:

I haven't yet..Can you share link? Please..

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5052029800809088

FTCU:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5052029800809088

Thank you so muchh.. this is so perfect..♡

FTCU:

Actually the proposal scene is in the new clip that has been posted, it took me a couple of viewing to notice Jing’s hand behind his back conjuring flowers before he pops the question. So hopefully they put the scene where he teased XY about FengLong before telling her to go on a walk with him. Cos the teasing comes right before the proposal.

Im excited about  drama ver of proposal scene...

Winny24:

Im excited about  drama ver of proposal scene...

Yes, finally!