TinaL:

Yes that's for his first  ever main lead role and lol you're right the styling for his new character and his villain character is pretty similar 

Thanks! And those abs, DW used to have them but sacrificed for Jing's role in lyf, but I'm sure we'll see them again??

Romans_Revenge:

Omg!! I know DW will look good in these, he already has the ethereal look… can’t wait ??

Yes and I'm so looking forward already so I really hope the cast is final so we don't get our hopes down lol

dtsj_sapphire:

Thanks! And those abs, DW used to have them but sacrificed for Jing's role in lyf, but I'm sure we'll see them again??

Sweet Moses, if he gains his abs again, I’ll have a nosebleed every time his character is on screen ??. Please please let them have him in a V cut outfit showing off his toned chest & packs ??.

Romans_Revenge:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0xn2wkckzFK6tMuWpU3gdAwBe2yuQYeqorNpAYJDbyKd8vXC51LAv1CYvYbVtEoz1l&id=100044193111188

Posting this too ☹️?

Please the comments section is giving me headache, delusional clowns 

Romans_Revenge:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0M4kmUpTQnaf2suFZirW61XpvzL4xXMgWrQVj9Sr8CLLA7YPPQFDUeVCCaWWKnYJgl&id=100044193111188

Paris fashion week with yang zi

gorgeous as always? she deserves her blessings. when I saw the word Valentino in a hashtag with Yang Zi in Paris, I remember Deng Wei's post w/V, so I thought I hope to see them soon together for that brand but of course he still has a long way to go...

TinaL:

lol I don’t even read the comments, I like what XY said.

Romans_Revenge:

lol I don’t even read the comments, I like what XY said.

Of course she ended up falling so deep in love with him without even realizing it. 

Romans_Revenge:

Sweet Moses, if he gains his abs again, I’ll have a nosebleed every time his character is on screen ??. Please please let them have him in a V cut outfit showing off his toned chest & packs ??.

??? I thought I'd see that for his villain role coz I saw some photos of that anime ver's outfit showing off much skin lol so maybe for that drama there'll be no showing of that too lol

dtsj_sapphire:

??? I thought I'd see that for his villain role coz I saw some photos of that anime ver's outfit showing off much skin lol so maybe for that drama there'll be no showing of that too lol

I honestly don't want to see him with abs, I'm not mentally prepared to see his monsterboy era abs 

Romans_Revenge:

Lao mu, chuan & pan zi must have felt sad that XY didn’t once come visit, Jing was the only one who regularly visited them & assured XY/WXL was doing fine. I think that part of XY was kinda lame, she did the same thing to the grand emperor when she & ZX fought & she ended up wanting to be the royal mother, cos Jing “died”. It took Jing convincing the grand emperor later on about the situation even tho he NEVER told him the REAL reason cos he knew XY didn’t want the grand emperor to know or worry. XY didn’t like to be lonely or abandoned but she also abandoned her family at qingshui ?.

I think she lost the essence and heart of WXL when became XY...I think she was so into helping CX get throne..her only redeemable side is her feelings for TSJ at the time...?...my yaojing heartu..oo

Romans_Revenge:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0xn2wkckzFK6tMuWpU3gdAwBe2yuQYeqorNpAYJDbyKd8vXC51LAv1CYvYbVtEoz1l&id=100044193111188

Posting this too ☹️?

I like comments who understand the photo and what those lines mean. not gonna bother with others w/those same reasons and thinking. Also, love the sibling bond they have as always and love how relatable XY's words are esp for people who are in love? just wanted to say that.

TinaL:

well those people are very swayed by bad boy trope (especially heart wrenched onel......they ignored all the affections XY has for Jing. ("nope im not feeling " maybe their reaction if they watch the show ). and that comment of XY choose to be with Jing because of being "practical" comment  is the most funny thing ever...

TinaL:

I honestly don't want to see him with abs, I'm not mentally prepared to see his monsterboy era abs 

??? true though, he's already hot even w/o much skin displayed for his villain role and with his slim body for lyf. Oh speaking of that, I remember the vid and his small waist?