We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Woah He's so cute😍😂❤

Elif:

Woah He's so cute??❤

Welcome Elif! I'm in cooking etc for now :D...but i'll drop by later and read ya all, have fun cause many pages....Will gladly read your comments!

Symbolika1:

Welcome Elif! I'm in cooking etc for now :D...but i'll drop by later and read ya all, have fun cause many pages....Will gladly read your comments!

Thank you so much,I just started reading comments and I'm enjoying it😍❤love all your gifs here♡~♡

@Palesun 

don't take Yangzi's words too seriously, she was just trying to keep both parties satisfied. I don't know if you watched "Hello Saturday" but I noticed that when Deng Wei asked questions, her answer was Jing, and when Jianci asked questions, her answer was Xiang Liu.she never answered those questions sincerly,she's smart😅

Deng wei's image from tonight ; OMG he is going through a lot of portratization!                              We'll have fun :D!!!!

Elif:

Thank you so much,I just started reading comments and I'm enjoying it😍❤love all your gifs here♡~♡

Hahaha! Thx :p i'm mostly a visual person, and as french my eng. can seem very "heavy"/lourd :p so i rather write less and speack with images hahaha! Happy you enjoy our messy thread <3

Elif:
@Palesun 

don't take Yangzi's words too seriously, she was just trying to keep both parties satisfied. I don't know if you watched "Hello Saturday" but I noticed that when Deng Wei asked questions, her answer was Jing, and when Jianci asked questions, her answer was Xiang Liu.she never answered those questions sincerly,she's smart😅

Yeah showbusiness is what it is absolutly, they have to satisfy everyone :)

Symbolika1:

Hahaha! Thx :p i'm mostly a visual person, and as french my eng. can seem very "heavy"/lourd :p so i rather write less and speack with images hahaha! Happy you enjoy our messy thread <3

your english is really good I might invent a new language while speaking English 😂 ignore my mistakes, I'm learning^_^

Elif:

your english is really good I might invent a new language while speaking English 😂 ignore my mistakes, I'm learning^_^

I don't see any! :D

If there are any YaoJing leak pic, please post it here in the future cos I’m still not over that leak we saw & shared here. It tickles me every time I remember it hehe 🤭

Symbolika1:

I don't see any! :D

or Ignoring already😄❤

Symbolika1:

Deng wei's image from tonight ; OMG he is going through a lot of portratization!                              We'll have fun :D!!!!

He looks so good in black♡♡

Most viewed today: "All she wanted was to have a simple life with a FOREVER companion who will choose her FIRST above everything else. In the end, Xuan gives blessings to this married couple. I need S2 asap "