We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Giving you the link, have to start it too...pff to much to do things :D I'm off after ; see ya tomorrow <3

Link for Sendai tree (new drama he is on) => https://www.mtlnovel.com/black-moonlight-holds-the-be-script/

scroll to chapter and choose 1 and go :p!

Thank you so much??❤Good night

@symbolika1

they are many variety/nuances in dealing with the research of happyness of 2 people together. One must not loose himself , neither loose the delicate grasp beetween reality and his own fantasies. The best one I would say, is the one who can reach your center point in that "gravity"  and feel like "at home" with it (confortable).  That goes the same with what you call the "naughty" type. It takes two of the same kind, reaching a different state , but still the same grasp of their "gravity".  It's like a  balance point of two carrying for each other partners. 

By same kind, I mean only - wishing the same result/goal. 

In reality, I don't think anyone could lose or change because of anybody ....I think everyone has inner core value. And if one did lose, the results are not so happy ones. Losing oneself to dark side fantasy leads to life failure too .  everyone has to balance it with lighter side. It mostly like attracts like and same species flocks together (like we are doing here). By saying that so everyone is different, therefore learning and understanding is very important. In marriage couple or life partner, I think inner core value should be the same, at least for family life, and outer differences can be mostly handle . For example , people from different countries and cultures can still lead lifetime family life together. My mom said it before, in order to balance out differences, love is quite required. Without that it will be difficult to do so, love can make understanding and forgiveness easier  (sometimes its required in family life ). 

As life is. Xiao Yao/Jing is like a 3D gorgous picture of our (in this thread only :p) inner motivations/desires and our inner perception of who to/how to/give and respond to love .  They show us their whole palette of their loving relashionship. 

Thats true . No matter how much outer differences YaoJing are, their inner values are the same. And I still believe Tong Hua idealised  YaoJing as romantic life couple. We can still talk on it more later.

“Cooking requires a light head, a generous spirit and a large heart.” - Paul Gauguin

Thats so true...??

Winny Aye:
Tong Hua idealised  YaoJing as romantic life couple. We can still talk on it more later.

Yes! :)))!

Bowing wedding ceremony...from Weibo :D! They just can't wait!:D

Deng Wei 's hair setting this morning....I'm falling! :D

cr.to owner. The dress <3

Zen as Yeshiqi before the clap sound :)))

Winny Aye:
 everyone has to balance it with lighter side

Agree :). All nuances are present in every individual . How you "cook" them together , what ing-redients you both put in/or take off is to get the best balance you can :).

Winny Aye:
Tong Hua idealised  YaoJing as romantic life couple

Yes. 

Winny Aye:
No matter how much outer differences YaoJing are, their inner values are the same. And I still believe Tong Hua idealised  YaoJing as romantic life couple. We can still talk on it more later.

“Cooking requires a light head, a generous spirit and a large heart.” - Paul Gauguin

Thats so true...??

Wallpapers shared on X :)

Today's lesson: How to make a pretty lace look :D! Merci Monsieur Oué oué!

Symbolika1:

Wallpapers shared on X :)

these fanarts are healing me thanks so much...??

Elif:
Thank you so much??❤Good night

Happy to have helped :)!

Winny Aye:
these fanarts are healing me thanks so much...??

Happy <3

dropping by for DW daily updates^⁠_⁠^

incoming new collection from his phone gallery *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*yasss *mirror selfies* from he who said he's not good w/taking pictures ? :⁠-⁠D  --part 1 ?

this is how he normally does mirror selfie {based from those ive seen he posted}

so---the next might be a full face mirror selfie? {that's possible, yes?haha?} 

ps-- https://weibo.com/3005331561/NpcyisxBP

dtsj_sapphire:

dropping by for DW daily updates^⁠_⁠^

incoming new collection from his phone gallery *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*yasss *mirror selfies* from he who said he's not good w/taking pictures ? :⁠-⁠D  --part 1 ?

this is how he normally does mirror selfie {based from those ive seen he posted}

so---the next might be a full face mirror selfie? {that's possible, yes?haha?} 

ps-- https://weibo.com/3005331561/NpcyisxBP

posting other pics :p