Symbolika1:

Patience! :D

Feel them breathing...

yes yes...we need calmness and zen..but this gif...?

Romans_Revenge:
This scene is when Jing finally realized XY has him in her heart completely. No wonder he kissed her sooo sexy like that. XY better than me, we would’ve finalized this in the bedroom?.

:D :D I feel you! Anyway that scene show there XY doesn't take Jing for a pitifull person -> But exactly the opposite.  

Ah coffee breack is over :p! Bb later, have your sunny moments till then..

Winny Aye:

Mais NON...she is pitying Tushang Jing here, can't you see? :D

The silent " Ohhhh"....

(bb really must go :D) *hugs ! can't wait to read ya all later!

Symbolika1:

The silent " Ohhhh"....

oki....see u around ...hug back...?

Winny Aye:
oki....see u around ...hug back...?

Symbolika1:

The silent " Ohhhh"....

Jeeezzz she’s trying to catch her breath & keep her emotions/urge steady?

Symbolika1:

The silent " Ohhhh"....

heeheehe...lol....???....its oppositly so true....

Romans_Revenge:

Jeeezzz she’s trying to catch her breath & keep her emotions/urge steady?

lol im watching the scene now..and realized about how her breathing go...its quick..yep never tired of the scene..

Winny Aye:

lol im watching the scene now..and realized about how her breathing go...its quick..yep never tired of the scene..

I know right? It’s like you want more of his kisses but mentally meditating to restrain yourself,so that you don’t lose control hehe

Romans_Revenge:

I know right? It’s like you want more of his kisses but mentally meditating to restrain yourself,so that you don’t lose control hehe

hehehe...definelty...need more...let my soul transferring to XY's body..?..and  XY wants more too...yep..yep calm calm

Symbolika1:

Patience! :D

Feel them breathing...

Wait, I just noticed after the kiss, XY leaned forward like she wanted more

Winny Aye:

Romans_Revenge:
Wait, I just noticed after the kiss, XY leaned forward like she wanted more

Winny Aye:
hehehe...definelty...need more...let my soul transferring to XY's body..?..and  XY wants more too...yep..yep calm calm

Winny Aye:
realized about how her breathing go...its quick..

:D!:D! Doing fine...just doing fine...!:D OMg:D

Just saw this 2 images on youtube..lol his cuteness

Winny Aye:

Just saw this 2 images on youtube..lol his cuteness

Finger pose it top! :D