Winny Aye 

I was watching some lyf eps reaction .I am enjoying the reactions..??..the owner of the channel ..reactor is yaojing fan...but viewers are mixed with xl fans and jing fans

yes, saw that kind of situation too on some youtube yaojing uploads, some xl fans like leaving same comment contents on every yaojing or jing they get into that i can remember and easily spot them lol.

Even if we watch the drama from Mars, we can still clearly see XY loves Jing.

love this scene soooo much it already reached Mars. Haha. love that comment you shared❣️so true😻

Winny Aye:

Just saw this 2 images on youtube..lol his cuteness

His love for animals. Look at his smile, so bright and loving😻his cheeks😻one of the many things I love abt him😻

Romans_Revenge:

Giirrrll staaawwwpp it ?, Jing is making XY lose her breath… singing *can you keep up,baby boy make me lose my breath* -destiny child. I’m surprised how XY was able to restrain herself from kissing him more.

😂true haha.😂 in the drama, it's the director's cut, in the novel, it's the author's cut haha, so XY had no choice lol.😅 suddenly, I remember what DW once said or commented, he can click pause and Jing can kiss longer something like that, so supportive of YaoJing haha 😂😂😂

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1712694791211794918?t=bOwhlb-ZT9ycXLc-9jJH7Q&s=19

Here's the link 

oh nice, so this is the link of the leaked yaojing scene for S2, thanks for sharing. heard some yaojing friends talk abt it earlier and had a quick look but not so sure til i had a longer look here. really spoiler. love the interaction there. hoping for more.😻😻 

@dtsj_sapphire 

"they" kept bothering her w/yl stuff, badmouthing yaojing, even DW comparing his acting w/others, jing's "family drama," comparing intimate scenes drama and book, cut scenes, unspoken love, yl should be end game, "jing tortured xy emotionally" and worse than physical torture, not husband material, "stupid fox," "that fox dude" fell for poison, broke up, cried like idiot, and chose death, seeking death for 37 yrs needing saving and cut yl scene, "damsel in distress," not deserved end game, "TH loving Jing the most" to give him happiness and sadness for others, unfair ending-- {what? LOL}.

Hhhehehe...They are such a type...🤣🤣🤣 too blinded by their jealousy 🤣🤣🤣 they put that hatred on Jiing. Reminding of jealous Hou. I know they want to kill of jing. But the problem is hes official. And yep they are yelling that we Jing fans are the ones who badmouthing. They all start it first. They dont say the badmouthing are mostly from them. Big headed with their own opnion.But yep sometimes cant help telling them back....I wonder if they will fall for guys pushing them away..... . ..any way....we cant change fan wars. we should promote more YaoJing love story. ..spreading love...

Romans_Revenge:

https://x.com/sailom991s/status/1713129618151260570?s=61
y’all seen this?☺️☺️😏

Where’s @symbolika ? We need you to paste the pictures here😏

Romans_Revenge:

https://x.com/sailom991s/status/1713129618151260570?s=61
y’all seen this?☺️☺️😏

oh my my my Deng Wei as Su Yishui looking extra handsome in that hairstyle and makeup❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ I thought he's already in costume LOL, he's polo today is new to my eyes. Can I share one photo from the Twitter post here? 😁😁thanks❣️❣️

dtsj_sapphire:

posting these handsome looking Jing to retain our sanity😂😻

Let's keep pouring love for yaojing and DW and can't wait for concert details, i mean yaojing sweet moments, really hope they give us more coz that'll be a good promotion for S2 too. 😁😻💜

Yes very beautiful. ...green and blue...Shiqi color and Jing color💙💚...Im doing meditation too these days...

@WinnyAye

Hhhehehe...They are such a type...??? too blinded by their jealousy ??? they put that hatred on Jiing. Reminding of jealous Hou. I know they want to kill of jing. But the problem is hes official. And yep they are yelling that we Jing fans are the ones who badmouthing. They all start it first. They dont say the badmouthing are mostly from them. Big headed with their own opnion.But yep sometimes cant help telling them back....I wonder if they will fall for guys pushing them away..... . ..any way....we cant change fan wars. we should promote more YaoJing love story. ..spreading love...

Yes trueee. I just didn't like how they said "Jing's family drama and how they address him." But, I realized not to waste time on hardcore types anymore, my free time should be for YaoJing and DW only haha. yes, makes me wonder too lol, that's a turn off. anyway. jijiji was trying to look for your reply on my last question abt kpop haha😁

dtsj_sapphire:

Winny Aye 

I was watching some lyf eps reaction .I am enjoying the reactions..??..the owner of the channel ..reactor is yaojing fan...but viewers are mixed with xl fans and jing fans

yes, saw that kind of situation too on some youtube yaojing uploads, some xl fans like leaving same comment contents on every yaojing or jing they get into that i can remember and easily spot them lol.

Even if we watch the drama from Mars, we can still clearly see XY loves Jing.

love this scene soooo much it already reached Mars. Haha. love that comment you shared❣️so true?

Yes we did indeed...Mars and every planet..😅💜

Well not all of Xl fans are blind,  at least there are some who love the xl selflessness and not hating on Jing...but lol most of them are as I have seen....its difficult to not fight them back when see it..but but yep yeo ...we should just spread more love..❤️💙💚

Winny Aye:

try making some scrap page...??

Ahhhhh so purple, 💜💜💜💜💜 your work?  it's amazing👏🥳🎉👏 i like to include butterflies too with my edits lol. Love the color combination here and that stolen kiss there, adorable YaoJing. You can include one sweet line too. jijiji😻😻

dtsj_sapphire:

oh my my my Deng Wei as Su Yishui looking extra handsome in that hairstyle and makeup❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ I thought he's already in costume LOL, he's polo today is new to my eyes. Can I share one photo from the Twitter post here? ??thanks❣️❣️

Yes please, post it on here. I love the neck tatt 🤭

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye

Hhhehehe...They are such a type...??? too blinded by their jealousy ??? they put that hatred on Jiing. Reminding of jealous Hou. I know they want to kill of jing. But the problem is hes official. And yep they are yelling that we Jing fans are the ones who badmouthing. They all start it first. They dont say the badmouthing are mostly from them. Big headed with their own opnion.But yep sometimes cant help telling them back....I wonder if they will fall for guys pushing them away..... . ..any way....we cant change fan wars. we should promote more YaoJing love story. ..spreading love...

Yes trueee. I just didn't like how they said "Jing's family drama and how they address him." But, I realized not to waste time on hardcore types anymore, my free time should be for YaoJing and DW only haha. yes, makes me wonder too lol, that's a turn off. anyway. jijiji was trying to look for your reply on my last question abt kpop haha?

Oki...I will copy paste for u here...

Hmmm ....so far Im sticking with my era group..TVXQ.its the only group I am following news these days...but quite multifandom though ...cos I also love Super Junior, Shinee ,2pm,Girls Generation ? but in 2016...I got back into kpop again after getting out for years...with BTS, EXO, GOT7, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Mamamoo ....have listened to almost all songs from them. And later gen that stick to me Ateez, Straykids , weekly girls are also very cute....quite a lot right but not a lot actually ..but after that Im out once again ...I have no idea about newer things happening there..?..How about u? Kpop fan too?

dtsj_sapphire:

Ahhhhh so purple, ????? your work?  it's amazing???? i like to include butterflies too with my edits lol. Love the color combination here and that stolen kiss there, adorable YaoJing. You can include one sweet line too. jijiji??

Thanks u so much💜💜