Symbolika1:

Feeling gratefull for all your shared pics! Here is  a sharing of fresh picks that shows that  diamonds fans are considerate and respectfully waiting for tomorrows opening...  And the mood in line is top ! Hope no vile will interfer so it stay like this <3=>

What’s happening tomorrow?

Romans_Revenge:

What’s happening tomorrow?

Opening ceremony for his new drama.  First male lead role too 

TinaL:
TinaL VIP6 hours ago
 Romans_Revenge:
Apparently C-fans have the girl who flipped DW off photo & name but don’t want to post it,or else she’ll end up on hot search & it’ll be abusing her “privacy”. It’s good they know who she is but bad that they can’t make an example outta her?.

Why do i feel like we follow each other on Twitter? 

Hahaha I think I follow you already! :D ...? pm if you don't want to share here :p And  @romans too if my guesses are wright??? :D

Symbolika1:

Feeling gratefull for all your shared pics! Here is  a sharing of fresh picks that shows that  diamonds fans are considerate and respectfully waiting for tomorrows opening...  And the mood in line is top ! Hope no vile will interfer so it stay like this <3=>

I'm releived for now ! *cheer*

Thanks??? ?the power of his diamonds will outshine any wicked thoughts. {brb}

TinaL:

Opening ceremony for his new drama.  First male lead role too 

haha you was quicker! :D

Symbolika1:

haha you was quicker! :D

Cos I'm currently waiting for him to get off work. I want to see his reaction to the fan support after yesterday's incident lol

Winny Aye:

I am calming myself like that these days...

That's great❣️ we need some meditation too ?. everytime we reach our boiling point, we'll remember that peaceful photo of Jing haha?.

Winny Aye:

@peng-peng 

all I see people on reddit, youtube main comment section  is XY and XL shared a traumatic past as if that was a big deal or unique. It is not.

I see most novel readers make a big deal about it. But the only thing that strike me the most is how they think XL could be perfect romantic life  partner for XY because what he did in the end. Living behind XY happiness and living  . I guess they were so into it that the novel actually represents YaoJing as a good romantic partners. On the one hand, XL is heroic. On the other hand, its sort of sadist. Sorry for my strong word. He has good intention and sort of romantic but not every heros and romantic hero makes good spouse or romantic life partner. So thats it. 

Exactly this. 

TinaL:

Cos I'm currently waiting for him to get off work. I want to see his reaction to the fan support after yesterday's incident lol

and update us Tina, thanks???

Winny Aye:
I am calming myself like that these days...

I love to remeber that D.Lama's quote :“Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness. Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.” 

Watering Deng Wei/TSJ with care, as to ourselves too :)

dtsj_sapphire:

and update us Tina, thanks???

Keep us posted *hugs* !!!

https://twitter.com/MyRemedy26/status/1712066730871120300?t=dJrm97j5wS6iQYx3kOKnhA&s=19

Look at the support he's about to receive... He deserves this and so much more ??

peng-peng:
Exactly this. 

Peng and @ winny agreeing of course (will comment later <3)

TinaL:
Look at the support he's about to receive... He deserves this and so much more ??

peng-peng:

Exactly this. 

lol typo wrong...I was saying...I guess they were so into XL that they actually missed out YaoJing. I think TH actually idealized Yaojing .....?